Use it from time to time or all the time—the choice is yours. No matter how you choose to use CardLock®, if anyone tries to make an authorized purchase while your card is locked, you’ll be automatically notified by phone of the transaction attempt. CardLock® works hand-in-hand with advance fraud protection systems already in place at your credit union, adding another layer of security and giving you a greater role in the fight against fraud. After all, prevention is always better than the worry, stress, and inconvenience that follow fraudulent use of your credit or debit card.
Here are just a few examples of the many ways CardLock® can fight against fraud:
• After paying for a restaurant meal or any purchase, you can lock the card to prevent fraudulent usage. Next time you need to use the card, you can unlock it in less than 30 seconds.
• When traveling, be safe and lock the card when not in use.
• If you’ve made on online purchase with your card and feel unsure about Internet security, take a few moments to lock the card.
Registering for CardLock® service takes just a few moments on our secure website. You create your user name (email address), a password, add your card number and create a four-digit keycode. After the initial registration, lock and unlock actions take just seconds with the use of this application and your secure keycode. Additional cards may be added to your service at any time; you are in control.
CardLock® is available to members of participating credit unions.
Tranwallet allows you to load cards from participating* financial institutions in one convenient location. Once you have added a card, you simply select and set your security preferences. The app will notify you of both successful and blocked transaction attempts.
Tranwallet contains a demo card to play with it if your financial institution does not yet support it.
*PLEASE NOTE: The application will only allow you to add cards from financial institutions that support this service. See our website for more details.
eFraud Prevention™ is a free service to consumers offered by your financial institution. Our service integrates with your web site, social media, mobile site & apps and works on any device including desktops, tablets and smart phones.
Topics include: How to avoid phishing scams, Email safety, PC and internet safety, Safe online shopping, Safe online banking, At work - spear phishing risks, Stay safe in the Cloud, ID theft prevention routine, Keeping kids safe, 10 tips for debit card safety, College student safety, Credit card safety, Tips for seniors, Vishing and SMiShing explained and much more.
Appriz integrates multiple financial products and transactions across services such as credit and debit cards, checking, savings, insurance, loans, and investments. It also bridges all the channels that customers use such as mobile devices, ATMs, electronic banking, IVR (interactive voice response), point of sales, and others.
Appriz is composed of five main functionalities:
My Alerts: My Alerts enable customers to control their own real-time transaction information. Unlike traditional alerts, all account activity is monitored and reported as it is happening across multiple transactions.
Customers define their own, custom alert parameters by using a simple Appriz interface. Whenever the rules are broken or there is unusual transaction activity for that specific customer’s account - even across multiple products, channels, and transactions – an alert will be sent to the customer.
Each alert displays the set of conditions that were violated and details regarding the transaction(s) involved. Based on the alert and associated rules, Appriz then directs the customer to take a specific, immediate action such as blocking the account, blocking ATM withdrawals, or contacting customer service at the institution.
Fraud Warnings: Appriz Fraud Warnings are a immediate means to resolve potential fraudulent activity. When unusual transactional activity is detected by the institution’s internal monitoring and fraud prevention system, Appriz will instantly send an alert to the customer’s smartphone with the transaction(s) in question.
Right from the Appriz mobile app, the customer can take immediate action such as blocking the account, blocking ATM withdrawals, blocking payments and transfers, and/or speaking with a customer service representative.
Notifications: Help strengthen the customer relationships and improve customer service by enabling the institution to interact with customers on issues specific to their individual interests. Depending on the type of notification, the financial institution can also request a response or action from the customer using Appriz. This speeds the institution’s ability to offer, respond and act on customer needs.
Services: The customer can receive valuable services from their financial institution through Appriz, for example: credit/debit cards replacement, checkbook refill requests.
Promotions: The customer through two ways messages can interact with their financial institution with promotions that he requested.
QwickPAY is a complete POS payment solution allowing your Android device to evolve into a highly secure POS payment system. With QwickPAY, you can easily accept credit and signature debit transaction sales anytime, anyplace. Don’t type, safely swipe and you and your customer will enjoy the convenience and peace of mind unmatched by any other mobile POS system. QwickPAY brings convenience back to POS without sacrificing security. It is easy to use and can help merchants lower their cost of accepting cards by as much as 30%. When your customers want to pay with a card, QwickPAY is the safest way.
• QwickPAY removes 100% of the sensitive cardholder data from the merchant while still giving them necessary information to process Card-Present, credit and signature debit transactions.
• QwickPAY gives merchants a total solution that helps to reduce their PCI scope. With QwickPAY mobile, the merchant NEVER possesses, transmits or comes in contact with sensitive cardholder data.
• QwickPAY can process payments with Qwick Codes (one-time-use, secure payment tokens).
• Qwick Codes can be used in place of a cardholder data.
• Merchants can process card present transactions by accepting a Qwick Code in lieu of a card swipe and transmitting it to the QwickPAY Payment Protection Gateway.
• The QwickPAY Payment Protection Gateway can exchange card data for a Qwick Code and pass the cardholder data along to any PCI-DSS certified compliant payment processor.
Merchant Account REQUIRED. If you don’t have one, we can help you there too. Call us at 562-546-6400 for details.
• Protects data and surpasses the PCI DSS standards by combining the multi-layered MagneSafe™ Security Architecture (MSA)
• Secure, Card-present transactions
• Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Discover
• Immediate encryption of all cardholder data
• Immediate tokenization or “substitution” of all sensitive cardholder data
• Immediate authentication of the card to ensure it is not a fraudulent copy
• Dynamic payment card data with every transaction for maximum cardholder protection
• Capture digital signatures
• Capture images of cardholder or goods purchased
• Auto calculate Tip and Tax
• Fill customer contact info from address book
• Customized receipts
• Email receipts
• Easy to use transaction reporting
Located in Minneapolis, the QwickPAY Support Center provides first level technical support for all QwickPAY and MagTek products. Please contact one of our Representatives at 651-415-6800. Please have the product part number or serial number available.
• QwickPAY provides unmatched security for cardholders and merchants.
• No Commitment - No Cancellation fees - No Minimum transaction fees
• includes DETA & Fraud Alerts DETA = Protection Services
• Dynamic Payment Card Data.
• Encryption within the head – Decrypted data delivered only to a PCI-DSS certified payment processor or gateway.
• Tokenization of sensitive data (3 types - Card, PAN, and Transaction) & QwickPAY Protection Code exchange.
• Authentication (Card, Cardholder data, Card Reading Device, Host, Session) Eliminates the costs and hassles related to the charge back process by identifying counterfeit cards.
Don't have a MagneSafe reader yet and you want to DEMO QwickPAY?
Download QwickPAY and when it launches for the very first time, please use the Demo Mode No SCRA and a valid email address.
- Fast setup: sign up merchant application and start swiping in minutes.
- Built-in analytics: track sales, track reporting, and send electronic receipts via email.
- Safe and secure: we meet all industry-standard security practices to protect your customers and your business.
- Advance prevention solutions: Fraud protection, IP Blocking, supports standard AVS and CVV2 codes
- iSecure Cloud: Cloud stores your payment information, documents, and wirelessly pushes them to all your devices. Automatic, effortless, and seamless.
- Printer: Intregrated with POS Printer
Three simple steps to signup:
1) Sign-up for the merchant account at www.isecurepayments.com
2) Upon receiving the merchant account approved, download the iSecurePayments App
3) Start accepting credit cards
Please contact customer support @ (866)-729-9745 for more details.
The first of its kind, Experian’s ProtectMyID app provides members access to:
• Surveillance Alerts--immediate access to a complete list of your ProtectMyID Alerts, including: Internet Scan, Change of Address, and Credit Alerts.
• Identity Theft Risk Assessment--a self-assessment quiz that helps you identify what changes you can make in your everyday life to protect your identity.
• Identity Theft Resolution--informative identity protection tips, plus the ability to reach our Identity Theft Resolution Agents for assistance should you suspect any fraud.
Wondering how the ProtectMyID app can help you as a member?
• When you receive a Surveillance Alert, you will be able to see the details securely and immediately on your iPhone.
• If you suspect identity theft, our Fraud Resolution guide will walk you through the steps to resolve the issue, and you can call our Identity Theft Resolution team with the touch of a button.
Use the ProtectMyID app as a convenient tool to gain immediate access to your Surveillance Alerts, view tips on identity theft protection, and call our Identity Theft Resolution Agents.
Enjoy the peace of mind that comes with Experian’s ProtectMyID app!
• Convenience – It's wherever you go and at any time of the day
• Control – It’s easy to monitor your account and quickly move money, pay bills
• Security – Enjoy the highest level of protection against account fraud
*Data service charges may apply through your wireless carrier.
KEYWORDS: Banking, TVFCU, Bill Payment, Finance, Money, Tennessee Valley Federal Credit Union
B-Móvil cuenta con el mismo estándar de seguridad del sitio Web oficial del Banco BHD.
Entre las funciones nativas que diferencian esta versión de B-Móvil de la tradicional, se encuentran:
• Mayor rapidez al realizar transacciones bancarias.
• Menor uso del ancho de banda de la red móvil del cliente.
• Novedades del Banco BHD acerca de sus productos y servicios
• Opción de marcado directo a números de contacto: TeleÁgil BHD, Asistencia BHD, Asistencia Mujer BHD, Prevención de Fraudes, entre otros.
• Opción de consulta de tasas de cambio en USD y EUR sin necesidad de hacer login en la sección de Banca.
• Geolocalización de ATM’s y Sucursales mejorada.
• El teclado del dispositivo se adapta automáticamente al campo de inserción de datos del formulario donde se encuentra el cliente.