We know the feeling, your battery’s running low and you are desperate for a charge. Ezycharge now gives you the power to rent one of our fully charged power banks and take it with you. No more waiting for your phone to charge or locking it away. With stations rolling across every corner of Australia, including pubs, clubs, cafes, sporting events, conferences and large-scale festivals, Ezycharge Grab 'n Go power banks will change your life. Simply download our app and find out the closest one to you. Phone charging whenever and wherever you want it. Ezycharge is Australia’s and New Zealand's largest phone charging network and we’re getting bigger every day.
How does it work? Download the app and sign up, scan the QR code and take your battery with you. It takes less than 30 seconds once you’ve opened the app.
How much does it cost? We don’t charge a deposit. You only pay for what you use. $3 an hour, or a maximum of just $7 per day (ex GST). If you want to buy one of our power banks you can, just keep it for 7 days and pay $49.
Want one at your venue? Just send a message and we will send you out a unit (Valued at $750 plus GST, totally free!! * conditions apply)
Got some feedback or a question? Just email us at email@example.com and a human will contact you ASAP.
· Light and portable battery packs. 5000mah.
· Comes with cables inbuilt: Lightning, Micro and USBC
· Three phones can be charged at one time.
· Batteries can be returned to ANY Ezycharge station across Australia.
· The app provides the exact location of a station closest to you.
· $3 per hour or $7 maximum per day (ex GST). You only pay for what you use.
· Battery packs can be recharged using Micro USB cable.
· Simply scan the code and take the battery.