With the app of the Graf-Luxburg-Museum you can listen to the conversations of the count's family and their servants on tours by audio guide. Just like the counts once did, you can send messages of greetings - as a digital postcard or voice message.
The app offers you:
- Tour of the castle: audio tour with the count's steward and his gentlemen
- Tour with the wheelchair: audio tour through the castle tailored to people with wheelchairs, walking aids and other walking aids.
- Explore yourself: all thirteen stations of the tours are illustrated with the audio tracks, additional historical photo material and reading texts.
- For fun: digital postcard with selfie function
- For pleasure: Greetings from the Count to be sent as a voice message
- Brief information about the castle park and the other museums of Schloss Aschach complete the app.
About the Graf-Luxburg-Museum
The Great Palace, in which the museum is housed, has largely authentically furnished living rooms of the Count's family from Luxburg from the end of the 19th century to the middle of the 20th century. The Counts' passion for collecting and their instinct for special pieces are evident in the two art collections. Media, listening and hands-on stations offer you the opportunity to rediscover the exhibition over and over again.
To the tours:
All audio guide tours are based on the idea that you are the guests of the Count's family from Luxburg.
The main actors Friedrich Graf von Luxburg, Luise Countess von Luxburg, Karl Graf von Luxburg, Carola Countess von Luxburg and Ernst Schramm, as deputies for the servants of the count's family, lead in the individual tours through the castle and thus give you a very special way Insight into life at Aschach Castle. A narrator leads the tour through the three floors of the castle.
To be able to use the Graf-Luxburg-Museum app, download the app onto your mobile device. No internet connection is required to use the app afterwards.
Please use headphones in the museum to hear the audio guide contributions.