Are you habitual of keeping your Smart-Phone on Silent Mode or Vibrate Mode then try this App. It will notify you that a call is coming on your phone without making you disturbed !
**************** Features ****************
Alerts users on In`coming & Out`going Call`s using Flash-Light
Blink Flash light on incoming text messages
*********** Plenty of Options to Play with ********
# Activate/Deactivate on Normal Mode, Silent Mode & Vibrate Mode
# Enable Flashing till Call ends
# Set Flash`es amount as per you need
# Set Blink Intervals for Flash light
# Set Infinite Flashes during Call
- Easy to use.
- When you receive a call or a text message, the flash will blink.
You should rate this app to feed back me!
-When you receive a call or a text message, the flash will blink. -You can change the blinking frequency like if you want flash alerts to be slow or high. -You can share this application too. -Best if you are having party and you can use it as LED lights or DJ lights. In this application you can control the intensity of flash alerts.
It will give you flash notifications which is very useful at times.
BLINKING FLASH NOTIFICATIONS LIKE I-PHONE
(MIGHT NOT WORK ON SOME PHONES, PROPERLY DUE TO FLASHLIGHT HANDLING)
With the FlashNotify You will be notified by the flash light of your camera while your phone receives an incoming call. You can adjust the speed of flashlight blinking as you like. There is a beautiful test button in the FlashNotify application where you can test the adjustment of the flashlight blinking speed. There is one more option for Notification for SMS if you turn on his feature, you will be notified when your phone receives a SMS message. When a SMS is received by your phone flashlight blinks only one time.
You can share this application with your family and friends, if you like this application then please rate it maximum stars. You can send us your suggestions directly from the application with just one click.
Tap the screen for him to shoot the Final Flash.
If it doesn't work, please email your phone model and android version. If it does, please rate and review!
- Very easy to use
- Flash frequency is user configurable
IMPORTANT: These app-permissions are required:
- READ_PHONE_STATE: required to react to incoming calls
- CAMERA: required to access your camera flash
- FLASHLIGHT: required to trigger your flash
- INTERNET: required to send error logs to the server
This is an application for adding custom blinkfeed.
1.If an application is started, please input the address of rss into the upper text box.
2.If the Add rss button is pushed after that, it will fly to a registration screen.
The newest corresponding BlinkFeed is required for the application here.
Please install the correspondence version, when you do not move normally.
Heads-up displays the latest notification as a floating popup, complete with full text and quick actions (4.1+).
Works on everything running Android 3.1 and newer.
You're in control: Heads-up has five pages of customization, so you'll get notified your way.
Pocket detection – when you get a message, Heads-up turns the screen on if you take your phone out of the pocket! (Kinda like AcDisplay. Note: this causes a tiny increase in battery usage if you get a ton of notifications)
Privacy on the lock screen (and in general - Heads-up doesn't even have internet permission, so it can't send your private data anywhere)
Oh, and it's known to work on some smartwatches.
Heads-up notifications is available in over 20 languages, thanks to an awesome team of translators.
If you want to help translate, head to https://crowdin.com/project/heads-up
If no popups appear, please make sure that Heads-up shows up in the list of running services. If it doesn't, make sure you have enabled the service, and then reboot the phone.
If your device is running Android 4.2 or earlier, and you have other accessibility services running (such as Pushbullet), they might block Heads-up from receiving your notifications. Please try to disable them if Heads-up doesn't work.
Huawei, XIAOMI and MIUI users: please allow Heads-up to display popups under Settings > Apps > Downloaded > Heads-up. It might also be necessary to reset the app data/settings.
Uninstalling: If you find that the uninstall button is disabled, go to System Settings > Security > Device administrators > Heads-up, and tap Disable.
Other: Facebook Messenger, AcDisplay and PushBullet notification mirroring can conflict with Heads-up. And no, it doesn't display more than the latest notification (after all, this is meant for instant notifications when using the device, not as a lock screen).
Heads-up is open-source!
If you want a feature, theme or something else, head to:
If you experience any issues or have feature requests, please open an issue at:
If the app crashes, please tap 'Report', then 'Send'. This makes it far easier to fix the issue.
Download Behang here http://knok.in/?page_id=1238
Korque BLink extension
1. Download Korque BLink extension
2. Open Behang
3. Swipe to the right to see all BLink extensions
4. Select "Korque"
-Korque is a collection of wallpapers for Android made by me(Corry Holt)
-100+ wallpapers and growing!
-All Images are cloud based, new are added without app update
-If you have issues loading images, email me and I will fix asap.
Big thanks to Mr. Knokfirst Ted Bates https://plus.google.com/u/0/+TedBatesJr
This is only the Initial release. There will be many many more updates to come.
What is themed?
Framework, System UI, Settings, Dialer, Contacts, Calculator, Calendar, Clock, Keyboard, MMS, G+, Falcon, Google Play, Google Music, Fenix, Robird, Hangouts.
The icons used in the screenshots are Influx - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.arandompackage.influx
If i have missed anything or found any bugs, please email me and I will try to get it resolved asap!
I have to give a big shout out to Jacek Malinowski for his help on getting some stuff figured out.
People Edge feature soon!!
Please if you report a crash while using the app, pleas add your email so i can contact you to work together and fix it!
No memory drains!! no battery drains...just easy, simple and lighweight.
- Set different animations with glow effects!
- Set different colors for you contacts
- Set colors for your incoming app notifications!
XDA thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/app-color-notifications-galaxy-s6-edge-t3043867
* Notifications don't light up when your phone is in your pocket, purse, or face down to avoid accidental unlocks
* Select which app-notifications you'd like to receive via DynamicNotifications
* Change the appearance of the app (custom foreground/background color/image, show the date near the clock, change the main notification border style, and more)
* "Custom timeout": Select for how long DynamicNotifications should be shown (Premium feature)
* "Breathing notifications": Let not yet dismissed notifications reappear after custom intervals (Premium feature)
* "Night mode": Don't show notifications at night (Premium feature)
* "Hide additional details": Hide additional notification details (e.g. SMS text, sender) (Premium feature)
* "Use as lockscreen": Use the app as a replacement for your stock lockscreen (Premium feature)
* "Auto-wake": Automatically turn on the screen when you pull the device out of your pocket or pick it up from lying face-down (!) on a table (Premium feature)
* "Custom brightness": Select how bright the DynamicNotifications screen should be (Premium feature)
* "Edit swipe actions": Choose the action (e.g. unlock, dismiss, launch camera/custom app) for each swipe direction (Premium feature)
- Swipe right to see more details about the notification
- Swipe left to unlock the device (respects your unlock-security settings)
- Swipe up or down to dismiss the notification
- How can I make sure the app is working correctly?
Launch the app and follow the setup steps. Then, switch off your phone's screen and send an email to yourself from your PC. After a few seconds, the notification screen should light up!
- The screen sometimes turns on to the lockscreen, even if my phone is in my pocket
Please go to your phone's system settings --> "Security" --> "Device administrators" and tick the checkbox next to "DynamicNotifications". This will *only* allow the app to lock your screen, nothing else!
- When I lock my screen, nothing happens!
The app isn't a lockscreen replacement. It respects your security settings (PIN/Pattern lock) and only appears if you actually receive a new notification while the screen is turned off
- Will the app become available for Android 2.x, 3.x, 4.x?
The app is now compatible with Android >=4.0. If you're running Android 4.3, it will make use of the new "NotificationListenerService"-feature introduced in Android 4.3.
- Why can't I uninstall the app?
Please go to your system settings, select "Security", “Device Administrators” and uncheck the DynamicNotifications-entry. You will then be able to uninstall the app.
- My phone starts talking to me when I enable the app?!
This is a known Samsung-bug; Please go your system settings, select "Apps" --> "All" --> Samsung TTS engine --> Disable. If this isn't working, go to your system settings, "Accessibility", "Talkback" (make sure it's disabled), "Settings", and *uncheck* all options you see here.
Please let me know if there's something that doesn't work for you before leaving a review!
App formerly known as "ActiveNotifications"