- Drawing up of the biography of each member of a family;
- Preservation of history of a family and person;
- Construction of a general family tree;
- Construction of a personal genealogical branch;
- Drawing up of the generate lists;
- Drawing up of the picture album of a family;
- Drawing up of the video album of a family;
- Storage of copies of documents;
- Birthday Reminder;
- Archiving and decompressing a ZIP;
- Import/Export GEDCOM.
Launch the app, then enter your GeneaNet username and password. Your family tree will be automatically imported and you can view it even if you're off line.
- 4-generation and 5-generation dynamic family tree,
- Search engine.
Pedigree and family view:
- Full name, date and place of birth, baptism and death, alternate names, etc.,
- Picture (hi-res with Wi-Fi and 3G+),
- Spouses and children,
- Individual and family notes (HTML supported),
- Godparents and witnesses,
- Other parents (siblings, cousins, uncles and aunts, grandchildren, great-grandchildren).
If you have multiple GeneaNet accounts, just log in to another account to import a new family tree.
An upcoming version of this app will enable your family tree to be edited.
Enjoy your genealogy reaserch with GeneaNet, the web site for genealogists!
*Available in 9 languages, GeneaNet was launched in 1996 by genealogy enthusiasts. You can search the GeneaNet database, build your family tree, import a GEDCOM file and share with other members for free! To take advantage of some additional features and options, you can subscribe to the GeneaNet Club Privilege.
-Serving the needs of its member societies
-Providing products and services needed by member societies
-Marshaling the resources of its member organizations
FGS was founded in 1976 and represents the members of hundreds of genealogical societies.
FGS links the genealogical community by helping genealogical societies strengthen and grow. To do this, FGS publishes FORUM magazine, filled with articles pertaining to society management and genealogical news. FGS also publishes an extensive series of Society Strategy Papers, covering topics about effectively operating a genealogical society.
FGS also links the genealogical community through its annual conference -- four days of excellent lectures, including one full day devoted to society management topics.
Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine is Britain's best-selling family history title and its forum is a vibrant meeting place for family historians to discuss anything from episodes of Who Do You Think You Are? to the latest record releases. It's also the perfect solution for finding answers to family history problems from photo identification to elusive ancestors.
With this new app you will be able to search, add comments and keep track of posts and responses from your tablet or phone much more easily.
Many might not realize that Apple Inc’s CEO is Tim Cook, a 1982 graduate of Auburn University who also earned his M.B.A from Duke University’s Fuqua School of Business in 1988.
THEFAMILY offers the end user quick and easy access to Auburn professionals.
THEFAMILY App Features:
• A global search function that lets you access all profiles, or filter by keyword, category, etc. and narrow your search field to find who, where and what you want from Auburn professionals.
• Enter any zip code and target your search up to 200 miles from that location. Turn off the zip code filter and find anyone anywhere.
• Each profile has personal and business information to share, along with a picture and contact info.
• Save your favorite profiles to view and interact with later.
• Our instant call feature makes it easy to contact the professional.
• Keep track of professionals you have called in a call history list.
• Connect with listed Auburn professionals through an interactive contact form.
• Keep track of your connections using your email contact form history list.
We protect the information provided by the professionals that list their profiles and do not sell or distribute any of their contact or personal information.
For questions or concerns, please visit email@example.com.
More from developer
- Create new family tree directly from the device.
- Import GEDCOM genealogy files easily (GEDCOM Viewer) .
- Export family trees to GEDCOM files (send via email or store on device) .
- Add and remove family members, and set relations between them.
- Search family members by name.
- View member's full profile: relatives, personal info, and photo.
- Add, change, or remove member photos.
- Edit member information (name, birth, marriage details, note, etc.).
- Show descendants & ancestors tree for a specific member .
- Add a member to bookmarks list for easy reference later .
- Browse events calendar (birth, death) for each month . Today's events are highlighted.
- Browse family photo gallery.
- Show statistics about the family tree.
- Sample family tree can be optionally downloaded.
- Change app language. Available translations: Dutch, English, French, German, and Spanish.
- Free version app with no time limitation and ads-free.
 One active family at a time (check full version for unlimited families).
 Limited export times for families with more than 200 members (check full version for unlimited export).
 Limited tree navigation (check full version for unlimited navigation).
 One bookmark (check full version for unlimited bookmarks).
 Limited calendar browsing (check full version for unlimited browsing).
GEDCOM (GEnealogical Data COMmunication) files can be created by any desktop software. Send the file to your device via any method: bluetooth, ... etc. FamilyGTG then scans your device for any GEDCOM files (with .ged extention) so they can be imported.
Check FamilyGTG full version app ($3 USD) for no limitations.