- Drawing up of the biography of each member of a family;
- Preservation of history of a family and person;
- Construction of a general family tree;
- Construction of a personal genealogical branch;
- Drawing up of the generate lists;
- Drawing up of the picture album of a family;
- Drawing up of the video album of a family;
- Storage of copies of documents;
- Birthday Reminder;
- Archiving and decompressing a ZIP;
- Import/Export GEDCOM.
Family Tree is a great way to keep in touch with your family. It is an extension of the popular Family Tree app on Facebook that has over 40 million users.
Family Tree lets you:
1. Create a home for your relatives who are on Facebook where you can all can communicate and stay in touch
2. Share photos and statuses with just your family
3. Keep track of birthdays and plan family events on the family calendar
• Create your family tree (and your Geneanet account) with basic information about you and your parents.
• Browse your family tree with a user-friendly interface and search your ancestors by name. When your family tree is imported to your mobile, you can view it even if you're off line.
• View facts, notes and sources for individuals and families.
• Add and edit data.
• View family pictures. Take pictures and add them to your family tree.
• Share your genealogy research with family and friends.
• Receive birthday reminders.
• Browse family trees of other Geneanet members when they give you access rights (to import these family trees, touch the 'Geneanet' button at the top of the screen).
* About Geneanet. Geneanet supports free genealogy since 1996. Available in 9 languages, the website allows everyone to search their ancestors, to be in touch with their relatives, to create their family tree, and to share their family history for free.
Become a Premium member and get access to additional options and services (additional search tools, family tree matching, etc.). Learn more about the Premium subscription at: http://www.geneanet.org/privilege.
Très pratique, car bien souvent, dans une petite salle d'archive communale, on n'a pas d'accès à internet.
Anciennement, l'application s'appelait Mes-Arbres-Genealogiques.
L'application dispose d'une option Premium qui ajoute des fonctionnalités à l'application de base :
- Modification des fiches pour les généalogies de plus de 100 personnes.
- Acces à l'index des lieux
Pour les tablettes ou Smartphones avec un processeur Intel (certaine tablette Galaxy Tab 3, certaine tablette Acer...), vous aurez un message "Application does not support this device" ou "L'application n'est pas supportée sur cet appareil". Dans ce cas, je vous recommande la version 1 de l'application encore disponible en suivant ce lien :
http://ftp.cdip.com/pub/GeneatiqueMobile/GeneatiqueMobileIntel.apk . Dans ce cas, n'oubliez pas de désactiver les mises à jour automatique pour ne pas passer à la version 3.
Gratuite et simple d'utilisation, elle vous permet d'organiser et de partager avec vos proches, vos moments d'exception, tout en respectant votre vie privée.
Principales fonctionnalités :
- Retrouvez et invitez tous vos proches en un instant.
- Sauvegardez et partagez vos photos depuis votre mobile et retrouvez les partout en vous connectant sur www.famicity.com.
-Donnez de vos nouvelles facilement grâce à votre journal.
- Choisissez précisément qui, de votre famille ou vos amis, peut accéder à vos informations.
- Sauvegardez votre carnet d'adresses.
- Personnalisez votre profil.
- Ne ratez plus une seule publication de vos proches, même en déplacement.
L'application, disponible en français et en anglais est gratuite et sans publicité.
Note sur cette version :
Cette version de l'application ne possède pas encore l'ensemble des fonctionnalités du site Internet. Elle évoluera, à un rythme hallucinant ! Attendez vous à découvrir de nouvelles fonctionnalités, chaque mois, et n'hésitez pas à nous transmettre vos attentes.
Tablette seulement : Sur cette première version, l'arbre généalogique n'est pas encore disponible. Votre équipe développe actuellement cette fonctionnalité et nous avons bon espoir de vous la proposer d'ici 2 petits mois !
PS : Famicity propose un outil totalement innovant vous permettant de construire votre arbre généalogique ! Connectez-vous sur www.famicity.com pour le découvrir !
Features & Functions
• Capture & view high quality video
• Tools for easy organization
• Share videos with simple drag-and-drop
• FutureSend™: Send a video today or in 30 years
• Advanced privacy settings
• Secure storage so videos are never damaged or lost
• Fun video feedback features
• Record new videos or upload existing ones
• Add cover images to your videos
Keywords: Send Videos, Private Video, Video Messages, Video Storage, Record Video, Birthday Messages
List of Communities
- Dandhavya Audichya Brahman
- Dasa Sorathia Vanik
- Depala Samaj
- Ghoghari Visa Shrimali
- Girnara Soni
- Gugli Brahman
- Halai Lohana
- Kapol Samaj
- Kantha Sattavis Visa Shrimali Jain
- Kutchi Dasa Oswal
- Kutchi Kadva Patel
- Kutchi Lohana
- Kutchi Gurjar Jain
- Kutchi Visa Oswal
- Lunawada Nagar Brahman
- Mahukatha Visa Shrimali Jain
- Maheshwari Samaj
- Halari Visa Oswal
- Parajiya Soni
- Patan Jain
- Saryuparin Brahmin Samaj
- Sathwara Patel
- Saurashtra Leva Patel
- Rajasthani Maid Kshatriya Sunar
- Sattavis Ekda Jain
- Trikamji Bhagwan Darji
- Trivedi Mewada Brahman Barishi
- Uneval Brahman
- Vagad Leva Patel
- Vagad Sat Chovisi
- Vagad Visa Oswal
- Vagad Be Chovisi
- Vishwakarma Gurjar Suthar
- Vishwakarma Mewada Suthar
- 108 Gol Visa Shrimali Jain
- Betalis Dasa Hummad Digambar Jain
- Dasa Shrimali Digambar Jain
- Disa Jain
- Ghoghari Dasa Shrimali Jain
- Godwal Oswal Jain
- Harsol Sattavis Visa Shrimali Jain
- Khambhat Jain
- Machhukatha Dasa Shrimali Jain
- Mangrol Jain
- Marwadi Dasa Oswal Jain
- Marwadi Visa Oswal Jain
- Marwadi Visa Porwal Jain
- Nrusinhpura Digambar Jain
- Palanpur Jain
- Saurashtra Dasa Shrimali Jain
- Sorath Visa Shrimali Jain
- Vijapur Sattavis Visa Shrimali Jain
- Zalawadi Murtipujak Jain
- Zalawadi Sthanakwasi Jain
Simple widget on your homescreen show a picture and the age of your family members in different formats (hours, days, weeks, months, years etc.).
Use the app to add new family members or change details of the existing ones.
Using the share button you can share the age of your family members with the rest of the world (using google+/twitter/facebook or any other method available on your device).
Several images used on this page are licensed under Creative Commons BY License: attribution to tommerton2010.
If you're concerned about privacy and sensitive family information then SquareHub is the perfect solution for you. SquareHub is family first, and protects you kids, your teens, and your family’s privacy. SquareHub addresses the need for privacy and boundaries that you're looking for and offers a safe, private social networking experience for your kids and teenagers.
SquareHub is the only social network that allows families to keep a shared calendar, exchange messages, share photos, coordinate schedules, manage shared to-dos and tasks, organize lists, and share location information seamlessly between your Apple, Android, and Kindle Fire devices. Whether you’re a family with young kids, mobile teenagers, kids away at college, or you’re a family living in multiple locations, SquareHub makes it easy for everyone to stay connected!
Why will you love SquareHub?
In an era where family interaction often suffers because of technology, SquareHub offers your family members new togetherness using the devices of their choice.
- Your family can feel confident that daily stuff is under control in a private, real-time, one-to-one and group messaging environment for just your family.
- Your family can use SquareHub’s locator function to share check-ins and location details, that give you peace of mind and your kids more freedom.
- Your family can have a central shared calendar and to-do list in one place so that everyone can comment and get updates.
- Your family can keep track of shopping lists and family activities such restaurants to visit, movies to see, gifts to buy or activities to do together.
- Your family can store your personal notes and reminders so important family activities and to dos are not forgotten.
- Your family can share private photos and with SquareHubs photo editing tools, everybody can have fun with the built-in memes, filters, and digital rewards for recognizing good behavior.
- Your family can integrate all the ways your family communicates whether they’re using an Android phone or tablet; or whether they prefer email or text messaging.
"SquareHub Reinvents The Family Calendar As A Private Social Network".---Fast Company
"Great app - Beats Cozi."---user Ctray
"I usually use cozi family calendar but my boss had me download this app for her appointments, and I love it it's so easy and the reminders are much more accurate!"---user Ebturner86
"Our family loves this app! It helps us organize our lives, privately. We also have a lot of fun with the picture stickers, shout outs, teasing each other, etc. Picking then up from school, letting them know what the plan is, even figuring out dinner has been a snap."---user Friendtotheolive
Got questions or comments?
We’d be happy to hear from you at email@example.com
or tweet us @squarehub
or find us on Facebook
Upload your pictures to Geneanet with a wifi access point. Then, index the name of the persons listed on the gravestones with the help of other Geneanet members!
Download the GeneaGraves app and photograph gravestones from a cemetery. It's easy!
By being a member of the AliconaFamily, your metrology community is suddenly very close whether you are in Europe, Asia or America. Users benefit from six interesting areas of the online portal which provides various tools to communicate and the opportunity to share opinions.
Special offer for Alicona users: Personal product details, technical support forum 24/7 and download center.
Many might not realize that Apple Inc’s CEO is Tim Cook, a 1982 graduate of Auburn University who also earned his M.B.A from Duke University’s Fuqua School of Business in 1988.
THEFAMILY offers the end user quick and easy access to Auburn professionals.
THEFAMILY App Features:
• A global search function that lets you access all profiles, or filter by keyword, category, etc. and narrow your search field to find who, where and what you want from Auburn professionals.
• Enter any zip code and target your search up to 200 miles from that location. Turn off the zip code filter and find anyone anywhere.
• Each profile has personal and business information to share, along with a picture and contact info.
• Save your favorite profiles to view and interact with later.
• Our instant call feature makes it easy to contact the professional.
• Keep track of professionals you have called in a call history list.
• Connect with listed Auburn professionals through an interactive contact form.
• Keep track of your connections using your email contact form history list.
We protect the information provided by the professionals that list their profiles and do not sell or distribute any of their contact or personal information.
For more information, please visit http://www.campusbusinessconnections.com
- Create new family tree directly from the device.
- Import GEDCOM genealogy files easily (GEDCOM Viewer)*.
- Export family trees to GEDCOM files (send via email or store on device)*.
- Add and remove family members, and set relations between them.
- Search family members by name.
- View member's full profile: relatives, personal info, and photo.
- Add, change, or remove member photos.
- Edit member information (name, birth, marriage details, note, etc.).
- Show descendants & ancestors tree for a specific member*.
- Add a member to bookmarks list for easy reference later*.
- Browse events calendar (birth, marriage, ...) for each month*. Today's events are highlighted.
- Enable daily events reminders.
- Browse family photo gallery.
- View or share a log of family edits (member added/edited/removed, etc.)*.
- Undo/Redo logged family edits*.
- Show statistics about the family tree.
- Sample family tree can be optionally downloaded.
- Change app language. Available translations: Dutch, English, French, German, and Spanish.
- Free version app with no time limitation and ads-free.
* some limitations apply.
GEDCOM (GEnealogical Data COMmunication) files can be created by any desktop software. Send the file to your device via any method: bluetooth, ... etc. FamilyGTG then scans your device for any GEDCOM files (with .ged extention) so they can be imported.
Check FamilyGTG full version app ($3 USD) for no limitations.