This is the app i was searching for a long time. I have been using Gramps in my laptop with Ubuntu / Linux Mint as the operating system. My only requirement is that i have to use this app to collect data and sync with the file already i am keeping at my desktop. Is it possible now. In that case i request the Family GTG team to offer views. Thanks and Regards R.Arumugam TamilNadu. India
Good app. I have bought the premium version but I need to know if: 1. Can you please tell me how to change app language to French. 2. Is it possible to export/import a given branch from the main family tree?
I cannot edit personal information after i rename my family member include of / (slash) symbol.. please fix this
I could not share family Tree to whatsApp or store in gallery ?
Please add Vietnamese language!
The best genealogy app for Android. Have over 40,000 names in file.
- Members events are now sorted in a chronological order.
- GEDCOM import & export support for map latitude and longitude information.
- Russian translation is added. And enhancements for other translations.
- A member photo addition issue is fixed.
- Miscellaneous quality enhancements.
New ‘Display Settings’ and ‘Date Format’ options.