Can't edit martial status of parents Overall I do like this although it has a few problems. Such as, my parents weren't married and it makes them were they are spouses to which I have siblings with different parents on either side, and makes me wonder if I add them will it say they're both of theirs instead of just one of theirs. One last thing, I didn't see anything about privacy protection, can anyone but me view what I add to my tree?
Can't add marriage date or multiples of fields like address How can a genealogy program fail to have such an important legal documentation field as marriage dates???? Also no obvious way to track moves/immigrations. Didn't even bother checking if it would allow me to input in Chinese for that part of my family before giving up.
It is good program It is good. But not free. After certain reorder it will stop
Small app but does what it says. Share data with others by mailing them the gedcom file.
Does not support same-sex marriage
This app is very good It's very good but i can't download unlimited version in iran
New ‘Display Settings’ and ‘Date Format’ options.
- New ‘Display Settings’ option added to ’Tree’ page to control number of generations, dates visibility, and font size.
- New date picker widget added to help entering dates when member profile is edited.
- New ‘Date Format’ option added to ‘Calendar’ page to control how dates are written when member profile is edited and how dates are handled in calendar list.
- Enhanced German translation.
- Miscellaneous quality enhancement.
The application of tree families in the village Shaqba - Ramallah district, and is the site of reference information (identity)