What separates your dream from your achievement is knowing what to do.
And also how to organize your time, according to your needs.
Increase your chances by studying with questions from ENEM, ITA and IME. These are questions from previous exams and unpublished questions prepared by Farias Brito's team of teachers.
FB Vest is indispensable for testing your knowledge.
FB Vest features for you:
- Construction of simulations with separate questions filtered according to your interests
- Filter questions by previous years, by ENEM, ITA, IME (FUVEST and UNICAMP EM BREVE), by articles and subjects and by source of the questions, being from Farias Brito's Previous Entrance Exams and Unpublished Questions
- View the results template at the end
- The questions contain text and video problem resolution for premium users
- On the profile you can follow the graph of your results
- Challenge, which are mini-simulated with questions organized by subject and subject
What are Challenges?
They are mini-simulated with questions organized by subject and subject. Get maximum points, share the result with friends and challenge to get more questions right!
Become a premium user and get access to exclusive features on FB Vest.
By subscribing to premium access, you will have access to:
- Exclusive simulations, ENEM, ITA and IME with download option to answer without internet access;
- Unlimited access to challenges by subject, answer, share and track your ranking position in each challenge
- Access to all +16 thousand questions
- Access to unpublished questions prepared by Farias Brito's team of teachers;
Note: Partner company user also has access to premium plan benefits.
Questions from all knowledge areas are available here.
- Human Sciences and its Technologies;
- Natural Sciences and its Technologies;
- Languages, Codes and their Technologies;
- Mathematics and its Technologies;
FB Vestibular - There are more than 15 thousand questions from ENEM, ITA, IME.
All tests from recent years, ENEM 2021 and previous years.
List of Questions and Entrance Exams:
Answer questions and read the resolution.