Statutes and Case Law Library is a cost-effective, mobile alternative to expensive legal resources like LexisNexis, Westlaw, Fastcase, and antiquated legal statutes and case law deskbooks. With PushLegal’s simple point-and-click navigation, you can quickly find the specific rule or statute you’re looking for, and PushLegal will show you the leading case law associated with that specific rule or statute.
PushLegal is the only mobile app on the market that offers annotated case law alongside the relevant statutes and smart linking to Google Scholar! And monthly subscriptions are just $0.99 per book! Don’t pay $100 for a deskbook that will be out-of-date in no time! PushLegal’s content is consistently updated, so you can be sure you’re accessing the most up-to-date information.
Why carry around heavy deskbooks when you can access all the information you need from your phone? Leave your deskbooks on the shelf, find answers fast, and win more cases with our mobile law library in your pocket.
PushLegal is recommended by some of the nation’s top lawyers:
Dan Cogdell calls it “the most accessible way to get codes and case law.”
Katherine Scardino says it’s “the best app for attorneys—a must have.”
PushLegal was created by Jonathan J. Paull, a busy criminal and civil trial attorney in Houston. Knowing that all attorneys could benefit from statutes and case law access on-the-go, Jonathan set out to create a cost-effective, modern solution that will revolutionize the way attorneys can access information.
We understand that not all attorneys can afford products like LexisNexis, Westlaw, and Fastcase, and we also understand that all physical deskbooks will be out-of-date sooner or later. Download PushLegal now, and access everything you need on your phone.
Key App Features
- Annotated leading case law side by side with relevant rules and statutes
- More than 30 “deskbooks” of federal and state rules in your virtual library
- Intuitive design that leads you to the information you’re seeking quickly
- Smart linking to Google Scholar for review of entire judicial opinions
- E-mail option so you can forward any section to yourself or a colleague
- Customizable subscription options, so you only subscribe to exactly what you need
- Much more cost-effective than alternatives such as LexisNexis, Westlaw, Fastcase, and legal deskbooks
Our current content includes the following federal and state statutes:
Federal Bankruptcy Code
Federal Rules of Evidence (with civil cases)
Federal Rules of Civil Procedure
Federal Sentencing Guidelines Manual
Federal Search and Seizure Manual
Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure
Federal Rules of Evidence (with criminal cases)
Title 8 Aliens & Nationality
Title 18 Crimes and Criminal Procedure
Delaware General Corporation Law
Texas Penal Code
Texas Code of Criminal Procedure
Texas Transportation Code
Texas Rules of Evidence (with criminal cases)
Texas Rules of Evidence (with civil cases)
Texas Business and Commerce Code
Texas Civil Practices and Remedies Code
Texas Property Code
Texas Business Organizations Code
Texas Family Code
Texas Health and Safety Code
Texas Probate Code
Texas Rules of Civil Procedure
California Penal Code
California Evidence Code
California Vehicle Code
Florida Crimes Code (Title XLVI)
Florida Evidence Code (Title VII)
New York Penal Law
New York Civil Practice Law & Rules
New York Criminal Procedure Law
New York Domestic Relations Law
We are continually expanding our selection. If you’d like to make a request, or if you have any questions, comments, or feedback, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for taking the time to consider using PushLegal, a cost-effective alternative to LexisNexis, Westlaw, Fastcase, and legal deskbooks. We hope you enjoy the app!
- Wirtschaftsrechtliche Informationen – stets nur einen Fingertipp entfernt.
- Derzeit über 3.000 Stichwörter zu aktuellen Rechtsthemen – aufbereitet von einer der führenden Wirtschaftskanzleien Österreichs.
- Regelmäßige Updates – kostenfrei downloadbar.
- Für Unternehmen und Unternehmer, Juristen, Jus-Studenten und generell alle, die an wirtschaftsrechtlichen Themen interessiert sind.
Die Law Library beinhaltet zur Zeit sieben Publikationen:
- Creative Minds – Handbuch geistiges Eigentum
- Immobilien – Kaufen, Verwerten, Entwickeln
- Navigieren auf rauer See – Finanzierung, Restrukturierung, Sanierung, Insolvenzrechtsreform 2010.
- Unternehmensfinanzierung – Liquidität, Flexibilität, Stabilität
- Work in Progress – Unternehmen, Mensch, Arbeit
- Family Business – Heiraten, Scheiden, Vererben, Schenken, Stiften
- Tax - Wichtige Begriffe des Steuerrechts
Weitere Publikationen sind in Vorbereitung.
Zusätzliche Informationen finden Sie unter scwp.com.
1. An application for law students, bringing the concepts of the law of torts to their fingertips. A very useful guide containing all the concepts along with the brief description of the case laws. Covers everything but is very small and compact.
2. Contains all the concepts
3. Also includes the landmark judgments with citations. [English, US, Indian Cases]
4. Completely Ad Free!
5. Accessibility Options - Increase and Decrease Font Size
6. Supports both Landscape & Portrait Mode
7. Excellent for revision.
8. A perfect handy tool when it comes to law of torts.
9. Super Easy UI And yes, its free!
c) False Imprisonment
f) Internal Infliction of Emotional Distress
g) Malicious Prosecution
i) Defenses in Law of Torts (Necessity, Private Defense, V.N.F.I. etc.)
k) Other concepts such as Vicarious Liability, Tender Year Doctrine etc.
The 2015 Edition is designed to provide the immediate answers law officers need, including the latest U.S. Supreme Court decisions on:
* radical changes to the rules governing searches of vehicles incident to an arrest
* the new rule allowing interrogations of formally charged defendants
* the latest guidance on questioning and frisking during vehicle stops
* expansion of the good-faith exception to the Fourth Amendment's exclusionary rule for unconstitutional searches and seizures
Since it was first published in 1972, hundreds of police departments, sheriffs' offices, and security patrols nationwide have used The Law Officer's Pocket Manual on the beat, in daily briefings, and in training, because it is written in plain English and updated annually by the experienced editors of BNA's Criminal Law Reporter.
50 State Guide to Firearm Laws
""The Legal Heat app for Android is invaluable for people who travel with a gun" - U.S. Concealed Carry Association (Vol. 9, Issue 4)."
AS FEATURED & WRITTEN ABOUT BY:
U.S. Concealed Carry Association
Legal Heat is BACK! Legal Heat, the nation's largest known concealed firearm permit training company and the inventors of the concealed carry iPhone app, are back with a new Android 50 state guide to firearm law app. Legal Heat is the ONLY app written and edited by firearm instructors and attorneys. These attorney instructors train tens of thousands of students each year all throughout America.
What makes Legal Heat the best concealed carry app?
--> Instant updates: When a law changes we will update the page on our server and it will instantly update on all user's phones the next time you open the app. (You will be notified that there has been a law change for the particular state and asked if you'd like to download the new page).
-->Reliability: We are not only firearm enthusiasts, we do this for a living. Legal Heat will always be updated and maintained, we're not going anywhere.
-->MUCH MORE: Video overviews of key laws (with more being added regularly), Open carry laws (coming by August), top of the line functionality, and many more surprises coming down the pipe. Legal Heat will be the premiere mobile source for years to come.
Legal Heat is a must have for every firearm owner in the United States and includes the following features:
** All 50 State's Concealed Carry Laws: Including prohibited areas (both state and federal), duty to retreat laws, constitutional provisions, special notes, etc. All pages are available offline, once you open a state page it will cache to your phone.
** Reciprocity AND Reverse Reciprocity Maps: See where your permit is valid, and what permits your state accepts.
** Open Carry Laws for all 50 States: Concealed carry isn't the only way to carry, see what states allow open carry and where you can and cannot exercise that right. (We are in the process of updating all 50 state's open carry laws, these will be automatically added free of charge when they are completed).
** Transport Laws: In depth explanations & VIDEO OVERVIEWS on how to transport a firearm in your vehicle, on an airplane, what to do during a police encounter, AMTRAK, Tribal Land, National Parks & Monuments, and MUCH MORE!
** Notify Us of Changes in the Law: With the push of 1 button you can notify Legal Heat of any changes that occurred in your home state. Once we become aware of any changes in your state's law we will update the app within 24 hours. There won't be any waiting periods - get updates at your fingertips!
** Contact Each State Directly: Not only is there an "Additional Information" tab that includes the ability to click on all 50 State's official concealed carry laws, but within each state's page you can call or email the state's permitting authority directly.
** MUCH MORE: Legal Heat is an evolving app. We try our best to offer the absolute best product on the market and will be constantly adding new features. If there is something you would like to see added or if you come across an error in the law, email us (using the "Notify Us" feature inside the app) and we'll do our best to have it rectified in less than 24 hours.
Thank you for helping make Legal Heat the most widely used app of its kind in America!
--> Download all 50 states laws at once (instead of individually)
--> Opening video will only play the first time opening the app
--> Open carry laws
--> Many more updates are in the works. Stay tuned!
WAGmob brings you Simple 'n Easy, on-the-go learning app for 'Law Dictionary'. The app works on both phone and tablet and covers most of the essential words and terms that students of Law need to learn.
A perfect choice for fast and handy reference for lawyers and law students. Over 2500 law definitions tailored-suited to their needs.
The dictionary is powered by WAGmob and offers search functionality. You can use the dictionary on your device without connecting to the internet and with no additional charges.
Includes following Law terms from A-Z:
A- A Priori Assumption, Abstract of Judgment, American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU), Actus Reus, American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009, and lot more.
B- Benefit of Counsel, Breach of Contract, Bifurcated Trial, Burden of Proof, Blue Ribbon Jury, and lot more.
C- Capital Offense, Case of First Impression, Caveat Emptor, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Circumstantial Evidence, and lot more.
D- De Facto Corporation, Declaration under Penalty of Perjury, Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA), Direct Inheritance, Dismissal without Prejudice, and lot more.
E- Election of Remedies, Endowment Insurance, Estoppel in Pais, Exculpatory Clause, Extrinsic Evidence, and lot more.
F- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), Fault Divorce, Felony Murder Doctrine, Forensic Testimony, Fugitive From Justice, and lot more.
G- General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade (GATT), Generation Skipping Transfer Tax, Gonzalez V. Raich (2005), Guardian Ad Litem, Guest Statute, and lot more.
And, the list continues till the last letter, Z.
Features of the app include:
•Alternative or equivalent terms for most words
•Legal abbreviations and acronyms
•Search by Keyword
•App usage does not require internet connection
About WAGmob apps:
1) A companion app for on-the-go, bite-sized learning.
2) Over Three million paying customers from 175+ countries.
Why WAGmob apps:
1) Beautifully simple, Amazingly easy, Massive selection of apps.
2) Effective, Engaging and Entertaining apps.
3) An incredible value for money. Lifetime of free updates!
*** WAGmob Vision : simpleNeasy apps for a lifetime of on-the-go learning.***
*** WAGmob Mission : A simpleNeasy WAGmob app in every hand.***
*** WAGmob Platform: A unique platform to create and publish your own apps & e-Books.***
Please visit us at www.wagmob.com or write to us at Team@wagmob.com.
We would love to improve our app and app platform.
Police Tool is the latest app on the market for law enforcement professionals in the U.S. The aim is to provide assistance to police in the field in order to make their jobs more efficient.
Officer Tools - Sex Offender Registry, Social Security Number Analyzer, 10-Code List, Miranda Warnings, White Pages, List of Gangs, Missing Children, Most Wanted List.
Case Law - Supreme Court rulings that affect police officer powers.
Drug Tools - Pill Identifier, Drug Information from the DEA, etc.
Traffic Tools - Latest traffic reports for major cities and extensive case law that matters.
DUI/OWI Tools - Field Sobriety Test instructions, State-specific laws (cell phones, seat-belts, etc.)
Language Translator and common phrases in Spanish relating to police work.
United States Laws - The U.S. Constitution as well as all state codes - civil and criminal.
Police Videos - Related to training, news, tips, and information.
Keywords: united states, cops, us cop, law enforcement, police, cop, info, apps, u.s. cop, us cops, united states police officers, investigation
PLEASE READ THE NOTES, thank you! :)
(1) If the app crashes or if you have an older version of Android - contact us. Please NOT rate the app. We'll get you the old version if you need it.
(2) SUPPORT & unabridged dictionary 28,000+ Entries: http://dictionary.thelaw.com.
- Blacks Law Dictionary (2nd Edition), Bouvier's Law Dictionary and Wechsler's Law Dictionary.
(3) If you have bookmarks - the app should retain them, but no guarantees! :)
(4) HELP US HELP YOU!! To keep our free, by downloading it you consent to helping spread the word about TheLaw.com in blog posts, social media and wherever you can. We think that's a very fair exchange! :)
* Law Dictionary: Over 14,000+ definitions *offline!* - 28,000+ online!!
* All major abbreviations for case citation, e.g. F.2d, N.W.2d
* Search, browse, bookmark entries + tablet optimized
* Law Guide & FAQs: 300+ articles
* Legal Advice Forums & case review for quick answers
* Lawyer Directory, Legal Forms, Law Journal
* Other resources available through TheLaw.com Mobile Site
SUPPORT AND INFORMATION
To open a support ticket: http://www.thelaw.com/support/
Add a term to the dictionary: http://dictionary.thelaw.com
Ask a legal question: http://www.thelaw.com/forums/askquestion.php
Arranged in a 0-Z index with the capability of filtering results and/or searching for individual definitions.
THIS IS AN ADD-ON FOR DROIDLAW. YOU CAN'T OPEN THIS APP. YOU MUST HAVE DROIDLAW INSTALLED.
*Federal Rules of:
- Civil Procedure
- Appellate Procedure
- Criminal Procedure
- Bankruptcy Procedure
- U.S. Constitution
*Available purchase options:
- State Codes / Laws
- United States Code
- United States Supreme Court case opinions
- Code of Federal Regulations
- Manual of Patent Examining Procedure (MPEP)
- 2010 & 2011 Federal Register
**** Uniform Commercial Code coming soon!
- RSS Section for legal news/blogs
- Keyword searching
- Limit searching to specific chapters/titles
- Bookmark and include your own notes
- Save offline
- Share content
- Change font size
- Move App to SDCard
**** Now compatible with Android Tablets!
**** Additional legal reference material available on the Android Market. All purchased add-ons can be accessed through the center app drawer or by adding a shortcut on the DroidLaw Dashboard by long-pressing the screen.
1) A large repository of legal terms,maxims and phrases.
2)Facility to search the app for specific words.
3)Facility to add words to a list of bookmarks.
4) Extensive support for tablet devices as per the new Android guidelines.
5) Free and no ads at all :-)
If you do not like any feature or have some suggestions feel free to drop a mail at email@example.com
Rating the app always encourages the developer to improve it so do not forget to rate :-)
No special permissions or internet connection is required to use the app. The share and send buttons allow you to send a feedback.
Update: Added Scuba Diving Hand Signals and other minor corrections.
It is because of this lack of knowledge of the working of the system that the people are taken for a ride and are unnecessarily harassed and tortured at the hands of the prosecuting agencies.
-More than 10 000 entries
-Beautiful – Easy to use and beautiful user interface.
-Share - Upload and share your quotes instantly.
-Search – Full text search.
NOTE :-Please consult your own attorney for further information and advice any and all specific legal and law questions you may have.
These are the standard Law terms, which will be used globally. May vary from nation to nation.
We would love for you to rate us positively on the App store please. It won't even take 20 seconds & will go a long way in helping us build better apps for you.