The official Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE) mobile app now makes it easier to access services provided to the public. The app is a free download and provides user-friendly navigation for mobile devices.
- Search Florida’s criminal history information (uncertified search)
- Search for sexual offenders / predators by name or an address as well as identify sexual offenders / predators, on a map, registered with a residential address near your current location
- Search for stolen vehicles, license plates, boats, guns or other property
- Report what appears to be suspicious activity; send a picture if available
- Search arrests and Florida statutes
- Search cases of missing or unidentified persons ages 18+
- Search unsolved cases in Florida as reported by local law enforcement agencies
- Easily sign up to receive all active AMBER, Silver, Missing Child Alerts, and Blue Alerts
- Conveniently access the most frequently utilized contacts at FDLE
- View videos related to public services offered by FDLE
The FDLE mobile app will request access to use the device’s location to provide the map, with pinpoints, of where sexual offenders and predators have registered a residential address to live or frequently stay.
The FDLE mobile app requires access to your device’s phone functionality in order to assist you with placing calls to the appropriate areas for the services provided.
The FDLE mobile app requires access to your device’s photo gallery in order to upload pictures which you may have related to suspicious activities that you want to report.
The FDLE Mobile app does not track your location or usage and does not store any of your personal information.