The "FEACEM Core" project is part of the Framework Agreement signed in date of April 15, 2015 between the FOUNDATION VODAFONE SPAIN and CERMI, and is to create a mobile application that gathers information and contacts of all Employment Centres (hereinafter , EEC) linked to FEACEM, with the following objectives:
- Submit an app search tool catalog FEACEM EEC for users (plaintiffs service companies) can search by criteria such products / services, territoriality, etc.
- Share managerial contacts of different EEC so they can organize to qualify for major tenders.
- Present a meta-application aggregator of all activity dependent FEACEM EEC.
- Geolocate all dependent EEC partners.
- To present practical presentation data and contacts of all FEACEM EEC.
The EEC must respond to two objectives. On the one hand, they offer products and services in a free and open market and, therefore, must be commercially successful. Another, its main mission is social: to provide opportunities, develop and improve the employability of people with disabilities.
This dual objective is necessary to incorporate new technologies on the one hand improve the skills and employability of people and, moreover, allow the EEC refine their business models and offer new professional development opportunities to people with disabilities.
Different versions of the App are prepared to present information in several languages.