The client-only free video surveillance app that you can use to connect to your remote Xeoma CMS or Xeoma Cloud VSaaS service - for online viewing of cameras and their recordings, and control of settings. See also the official Xeoma Video Surveillance Android app if you're looking for the standalone solution with the server part in bundle, that will help you to have a security system inside your Android device.
Even an old Android smartphone or tablet can become a full-functional video surveillance system!
About this app:
Piece-of-a-cake-easy for beginners - powerful for professionals, Xeoma is a free complete solution for video surveillance.
Its cutting-edge interface and unlimited flexibility will make you enjoy your video surveillance system!
Based on a construction-set principle, modules can be connected to each other in the workflow to get the functionality you need, be it continuous or event-triggered (including motion-triggered) recording, work with sound, control of PTZ, notifications (including push-notifications), intellectual modules and features.
The app is perfect for both personal and commercial use in fields like HoReCa industry, production, retail, minicipal, etc.
Xeoma is for even the most complicated video surveillance goals. Works even behind firewalls (with the help of additional Repeater service).
This video surveillance solution is operational within minutes, if not seconds! Whether you have an IP camera or a CCTV camera, auto detection of this IP camera app will find them and connect them automatically, hassle-free.
Hundreds of brands and models of IP cameras, Wi-Fi, USB, H.264, H.265, MJPEG, MPEG-4, ONVIF and PTZ cameras are supported: up to 3000 cameras per server, with as many servers as you want!
Xeoma server can also work on Windows, Linux, and Mac OS machines, in either of 3 modes including the free trial mode that you can use over and over again!
Intellectual features are mostly available in the Professional edition of this video surveillance app and include:
* vehicle license plates recognition
* faces recognition
* detection of unattended or missing items
* detection of loitering
* visitors counter
* heat map, interactive map of video surveillance site
* integration with smart homes, POS terminals, access controls systems, etc.
*And many more features, including forensic ones.
Key features of Xeoma:
* One-of-a-kind truly user-friendly interface
* Various modes of work including the free trial. Client parts are always free
* Unlimited number of servers and clients
* Flexible setup thanks to construction-set idea
* Highest level of reliability
* Support for all kinds of web and IP cameras (ONVIF, JPEG, Wi Fi, USB, H.264/H.264+, H.265/H.265+, MJPEG, MPEG4)
* Easy to use even for beginners
* No installation or admin rights required for a server part
* Ready to work right after download with default optimized settings
* Easy further setup
* Server part can work on Windows, Mac OS, Linux and Android
* Full set of features for efficient video surveillance
* Smart motion detector with advanced false alarm avoiding logic
* Motion-triggered or scheduled notifications (SMS, email, etc.)
* Loop archive that can records to various disks or NAS
* Remote access even with no real IP address
* Easy bulk cameras setup
* Available view of cameras and archives via browser
* Protection of settings and archives from unauthorized access
* Flexible user access rights
* Fast and responsive high quality tech support
* Constant development and releases of new versions with new features
* Many intellectual features at the price of regular video surveillance systems
* Available in 22 languages
Get excited about powerful possibilities of Xeoma. This free video surveillance app will save your time, nerves and money! Download the free app now - get the best for your safety!