In addition to performing the initial settings required to start using Osaifu-Keitai, you can display a list of Osaifu-Keitai compatible services such as electronic money, transportation tickets, and membership cards in use. In addition, you can receive information such as deals with the notification notification function and read the balance of your IC card.
In addition, applications used with iD and QUICPay (when setting from applications such as Google Pay), mobile PASMO applications, mobile Suica applications after renewal in March 2021, applications that handle mobile Suica, and mobile ICOCA applications This application is required for use.
■ Functions provided
- Displays a list of services for which applications have been installed and usage settings have been made
- Displays the balance of the electronic money you are using
- You can sort the display order by pressing and holding the displayed service
- Tap "Confirm/switch main card" or ">" to display information about the card for the service you are using (link to each service provider, etc.)
- You can switch the main card. (iD, Mobile Suica, Mobile PASMO, Mobile ICOCA)
- You can deposit and receive cards for the services you are using when changing models (Mobile PASMO, Mobile Suica after renewal, Mobile ICOCA)
- You can select the service you want to use and see an overview of how to install the apps you need to use from the Play Store and how to set up the service.
- Display a list of notifications that have been notified
・IC card balance reading
- Read your IC card balance
・Information on model change procedures
- Displays the smartphone settings screen for locking the Osaifu-Keitai function (*1)
・Display of service introduction site
・Display of campaign site
・Notification when held up (compatible with some models) (*2)
・Update service display information
- Memory usage (*1)
- About Osaifu-Keitai
- version information
- Notification settings
- Notification settings when held up (for some models) (*3)
- Google account switching notification settings
・Log in with Google, display Google account while logged in, display account switching history
■ Precautions for use
・This application can be used with Osaifu-Keitai compatible smartphones. (Please check compatible models)
・This application performs communication.
・When using this app, we recommend updating to the latest app version (app update). There may be restrictions on available functions and Osaifu-Keitai compatible services. Please update to the latest version of the app and check it before making any inquiries regarding the use of this app.
・Osaifu-Keitai compatible services such as electronic money are provided by each service provider. Please check the information provided by each service provider regarding the settings and usage of each service.
・ The compatible models of this application and the compatible models of each Osaifu-Keitai compatible service are different. Please check the information provided by each service provider.
・The IC cards that support IC card balance reading are Rakuten Edy, nanaco, WAON, transportation IC cards, and cards compatible with FeliCa Pocket. *Some cards are not supported.
If it is difficult to read, remove the IC card and hold it over again. At that time, change the position where you hold it over, such as changing the direction of the IC card, moving the IC card slightly, or creating a little space between the IC card and the mobile phone. It may be difficult to respond on some models.
・ When using apps used with iD or QUICPay (when setting from apps such as Google Pay), mobile PASMO apps, renewed mobile Suica apps, apps that handle mobile Suica, and mobile ICOCA apps, Login is required.
・In addition, to receive mobile PASMO after model change, mobile Suica after renewal, and mobile ICOCA, please use the Google account that you used for "login with Google" (*) to this application when registering the service you use. "Login with Google" is required.
(*) In older versions of this app, "Login with Google" on the "Account Linkage" screen
・For details on how to check the "Login with Google" status of this application and how to operate "Login with Google", please check here.
・Please refer to Google's website for instructions on checking and restoring the account name (ID)/email address/password of your Google account, two-factor authentication, etc.
* For inquiries regarding the Osaifu-Keitai app, please contact (menu@FeliCaNetworks.co.jp) for inquiries regarding checking and restoring the account name (ID)/email address/password of your Google account, two-factor authentication, etc. not. Please check the above site of Google Inc.
・It has been confirmed that this application version 6.0.0 has a problem that the application cannot be used. In that case, update to the latest version (app update).
・On some models, if the screen font size is changed in the Android OS settings, this application may not start. In that case, update to the latest version (app update).
・On some models, it is necessary to turn on NFC in order to use Osaifu-Keitai over it. This is different from the "Reader/Writer, P2P" setting.
・If the "Notification when held up" (*2), which is only supported on some models, does not work, please update this application to the latest version (Ver.9.0.1 or higher) (app update). Also, please check (*3) as well.
*1 OS update is required for some models.
*2 "Notification when held up" is a function that notifies changes in the balance, etc. on the notification display of the mobile phone when the mobile phone is held up to the electronic money reader (*3) (available for some models). . Depending on the type of electronic money you are using, the content of the transaction, how you hold it over your phone, and the state of your mobile phone, the notification may or may not be sent, and the content of the notification may differ.
*3 If you want to stop the "notification when held up", turn off the "notification setting when held up" from the settings of this application, and turn it on if you want to receive notifications.
Also, on some models, when changing "Notification setting when held up" to ON, it is necessary to exclude this application from battery optimization. To exclude it, select "All apps" from the pull-down in mobile phone settings → Apps and notifications → Advanced settings → Special app access → Battery optimization, and set the Osaifu-Keitai app to "Do not optimize". please give me.
■ Frequently Asked Questions
・Tap the three lines at the top left of this application screen → FAQ
・Troubleshooting | Osaifu-Keitai Guide
・ Questions about transportation IC cards | Osaifu-Keitai Guide
■ Compatible models (latest version of this application)
Osaifu-Keitai compatible smartphone with Android OS version 5.0.0 or higher
・ However, the following models are not compatible with this application.
(Docomo mobile phones (sp-mode), 4G LTE mobile phones (KDDI), 4G mobile phones (Softbank) and other so-called "garaho" models, as well as models that do not support the "Google Play Developer Services" application provided by Google LLC)
* "Osaifu-Keitai" is a registered trademark of NTT DoCoMo, Inc.
* "Garaho" is a registered trademark of KDDI Corporation.
* The service names and application names mentioned above are trademarks or registered trademarks of each company.
*Portions of this page are reproduced from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License.