fieldmargin makes it easy to create a digital map of your farm so that you can keep track of what’s happening on it, wherever you are.
Make located notes out in the field and leave the notebook at home. The fieldmargin app allows all the people working on the farm to share and discuss information so everyone is kept up to date.
Great for land managers, farm contractors, farm managers, agronomists and anyone working in agriculture.
Map your farm quickly and easily
• Just select ‘add new feature’ to start mapping your fields
• Create points, lines and areas
• See their length and area
• Create your own feature types to map whatever is important to you
• Colour-code your feature types so you can see things like HLS management areas at a glance
• Create unlimited farms
Create located notes
• Keep track of everything that happens in your farm, and where, with located notes
• Uses your phone’s GPS so that you can record the location of things you notice in the field
• Add pictures, set a reminder, tag your colleagues
• No more time spent explaining which part of the hedge needs cutting or searching for that note jotted on a delivery slip
• Comment on notes to provide updates, share additional information and record when the job has been done
Share your farm so everyone is in the loop
• Easily add or remove people from your farm
• Invite an unlimited number of people to each farm
• Tag members of your team to notify them about notes or jobs
• Be a member of multiple farms - ideal for agronomists and contractors
Works without an internet connection
• Download your farm’s maps to use offline
• Add notes and features without a connection