Do you know how people become citizens of the United States? In Immigration Nation, you'll find out as you guide newcomers along their path to citizenship.
This NEW and IMPROVED version of Immigration includes the following features:
- New Puzzle Mode
- Refreshed content and art
- New features: illustrated harbors, glossary, and voice over
- Player support through the Decision Compass
- Spanish translation
Sign up for an iCivics account to earn Impact Points!
Teachers: Check out our classroom resources for Immigration Nation. Just visit www.icivics.org!
Learning Objectives: Your students will ...
- Identify eligibility requirements for legal U.S. residence
- Use citizenship criteria to distinguish those who are already citizens from those who are not
- Describe time requirements for legal residents to become eligible to apply for citizenship