I can install on my HP Chromebook 13 g1 with m7 and 16 gb of ram. however, conversion of my .arw to .dng isn't working. no error message. this app is essential for me on the road. hoping it can one day be working on my chromebook as well
Revise update: Its now working It gave me an error when trying to covert 5d3 cr2 raws.
App abruptly stops working as soon as it starts to convert. Please fix this. Thanks!
Compress and prepare my Samsung S7 raw files before transferring to workstation. Compresses from 25mb to 9,5mb Excellent.
Pretty awesome! I'm having problems with my e-m5 mkii, micro 4/3 embed lens corrections in the raw files and this seems to get lost in the conversion to dng. There is some obvious barrel distortion that the jpeg doesmt have. They are supposed to be supported per the dng standard since 1.2. What's going on?
Transfer to a6000 Works good but I can't get the direct transfer to work with my a6000. Is this a feature to improve or add or am I doing it wrong? UPDATE: My camera was not setup to transfer files. All done now. PERFECT!
- Settings are now persistent across restarts
- Support for a whole range of additional cameras
- Wifi connection on Sony much simplified (no need to enter MAC anymore)
- Much more reliable dynamic directory updates
- Bug fixes, better error messages, less crashes
- Support for Android 6.0 runtime-permissions