Convert all major raw photo file-formats into DNG, JPEG or TIFF - while maintaining full metadata.
DOES NOT SUPPORT CR3 YET - the CR3 format is a proprietary Canon format that does not have open-source support yet and Canon is not releasing specifications.
Import raw photos from the camera directly per Wifi-connection (camera must support wifi and PTP/IP protocol).
Compress phone camera DNGs by ~60% without loss of information.
When converting to DNG, the files maintain full raw quality but can be directly imported into photo-editors like Snapseed, Lightroom, etc. This enables a fully mobile raw workflow directly from the camera, without losing the raw-quality of the pictures.
- Supports all major raw photo formats (ex some Fuji, see below) and latest DNG-version (v1.4)
- Also supports conversion to JPEG/TIFF including full metadata
- Supports wifi-import on wifi-enabled PTP/IP-capable cameras (e.g., Sony) - no USB cable required
- Supports writing to external SD-card on Android 7+
- Supports DNG-to-DNG conversion to losslessly compress DNG-pictures taken with the phone camera (e.g., by ~60% on Samsung's S6 & S7)
- Also supports copying raws without conversion - backup your raws on your phone over wifi
- Is especially optimised for Sony's A7 (ILCE-7) camera - supports CA and lens-correction profiles that Sony embeds in the raw-files
- Supports (optional) application of camera profile files (dcp-format)
- Can read raw files directly from a connected camera if mounted as USB mass storage
Please note: Many Fuji-cameras do not convert correctly due to their complex/non-standard sensor pattern.
Disclaimer: Lightroom is a trademarks of Adobe, Snapseed is a trademark of Google. This application is not associated with either.