I am on mi6 (SD835). Still slow to read the thermal tab but finally it doesnt FC. Even last version causing my phone to freeze because AIDA64 cant read the thermal configuration.
Later edit: now it shows that all my cores are sleeping. :) Great app, but whenever I want to see what the CPU is doing, even when I'm in High Performance Mode on my HTC One A9, it only shows that 4 cores are working, the other 4 sleeping.
When my Alcatel Pixie 4 is charging app battery stats page says discharging, when phone is discharging app says charging. Sense is negated for some reason.
Used to use AIDA32 in the repair shop back in the day - glad to see it still kicking around
Good App works fine on my Samsung Galaxy S8+ & Samsung Galaxy Tab S3.
This is the best at its kind. I use it to see every device's specs. Good app.
- Improved support for Galaxy S8, Galaxy S8+
- Window resizing support for Samsung DeX
- Fixed: core architecture detection for Snapdragon 435 (MSM8940)
Previous version 1.45:
- Fixed: Vulkan devices enumeration on ARM Mali + Android 7.0
- Fixed: manufacturing process information for Exynos 7580
- Fixed: installed RAM size calculation
Previous version 1.44:
- Settings / text size configuration
- Fixed: core architecture detection for Helio X30 (MT6799)