It seems as accurate as similar apps. I like its friendly, uncluttered UI, and I like the way you can navigate the app via two differing yet complimentary methods. Therefore, because the app works exactly as described, I award you the full five stars - without hesitation, but with a very big thank you. 🍻😎
I really love how this app tell information about my hardware
Fix fingerprint scanner for more accurate
Better than cpu z
Very good. Thanks.
Autostart w/Background Data Is Unnecessary... The Autostart is not a big deal in itself but, the Huge amount of Background Data It consumes is completely unnecessary for an app that only provides benchmark information. I'm sorry... Though, i do love the PC version but, will no longer be using the Android version till I'm convinced that this issue has been resolved. Thank you for your time and understanding.
- Settings / text size configuration
- Fixed: core architecture detection for Helio X30 (MT6799)
Previous version 1.43:
- Fixed: camera properties detection via Camera2 API
- Fixed: crash at Devices page
- Fixed: core architecture detection for Helio X20 (MT6797M)
- Fixed: 5GHz WiFi capability reporting for Galaxy S7, Galaxy S7 edge
Previous version 1.42:
- Fixed: core architecture detection for Helio P10, Snapdragon 415, Snapdragon 430