Everything about this App screens "magical"! Once installed, it automatically picked all my income and expenses. I still don't know how they did it, but great job guys!! This is the only app that works well for the Nigerian citizen.
I love the thought behind it. It's a very simple approach to answering some very crucial questions. Welcome!
It's a good app but unfortunately I can't see my main account number and unable to add other accounts that are not there. I'll make it 5 🌟 if it can be fixed. The limitation is annoying.
I tried the app because its the closest one to home that I've come across yet but it just doesn't cut it. It is too limiting as there's no option to add income and expense categories or to manually add transactions. I love the UI though.
I love that it tracks your transactions straight from SMS bank alerts. That's Fabulous! However, you can't create transactions that don't flow through your bank! Also, you can't annotate bulk withdrawals like when you withdraw cash from ATM for several purposes. I love the interface though I'll give 5 stars when I can do the above! Weldone!
I have been trying to setup an account for about a week now, it keeps telling me that it has technical issues so I am wondering when the technical issues will be solved.
1. See exactly where your money goes every week! REACH automatically sorts your expenses into different categories.
2. Ask Kudi how much you spent last week, last month etc
3. With REACH, set a budget for your weekly spending.
4. Once you set a budget, stay on track with "Free to Spend", showing you what's left of your budget.
5. Satiate that burning desire to know how you're doing compared to others in this here Lagos. Make better spending decisions :)