Saltwater recreational regulations for USA state and federal waters from Maine to Texas plus the Bahamas! State marine regulations for Florida, Georgia, South & North Carolina, Virginia, Maryland, Delaware, New Jersey, New York, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and Maine. Federal regulations for the Greater Atlantic, Mid Atlantic, South Atlantic, and Gulf of Mexico Fishery Management Councils.
Fish Rules is a new and innovative way to understand recreational saltwater fishing regulations! Enable location services, and Fish Rules App will tell you what regulations apply for your actual location.
Fish Rules simplifies saltwater fishing regulations into an easy to understand format. With a glance, know if a fish is in season, how many you can keep, how big they have to be, and more.
Fish Rules uses your phone's GPS and calendar to show only the regulations you need. No signal - No problem. Manually enter your latitude/longitude or select your fishing location to get the regulations you need.
Take a photo, log your fish - it's never been easier to brag about your catch!
Keep track of the fish you harvest and the ones you release in our intuitive Fish Log. Review your fish log to find patterns and improve your success on the water.
Crisp illustrations and great photos help you identify your catch. Swipe an image to see identification clues and additional photos.
Fish Rules App is NOT a lame pdf reader.
• The app is fully functional - tap regulations to get more detailed information
• Regulations are continuously updated.
• App is able to run entirely on your device - no signal needed.
• Location Filter: Use your phone's built in GPS or manually select your fishing spot to identify which regulations apply.
• Record harvested and released fish in an easy-to-use Fish Log
• Beautiful illustrations and photos are provided for each regulated species to improve your ability to accurately identify your catch. Turn your phone sideways to see larger images and identification clues.
SALTWATER RECREATIONAL REGULATIONS for
• South Atlantic Fishery Management Council (Atlantic federal waters)
• Gulf of Mexico Fishery Management Council (Gulf of Mexico federal waters)
• Greater Atlantic Federal Waters
• North Carolina state marine waters
• South Carolina state marine waters
• Georgia state marine waters
• Florida state marine waters
• Alabama state marine waters
• Mississippi state marine waters
• Louisiana state marine waters
• Texas state marine waters
• Connecticut state marine waters
• Delaware state marine waters
• Maine state marine waters
• Maryland state marine waters
• Massachusetts state marine waters
• New York state marine waters
• New Jersey state marine waters
• New Hampshire state marine waters
• RI Block Island
• Bahamian waters
Answers to the most common fishing regulations are provided in an intuitive, at-a-glance format:
• What is the bag limit and/or Vessel limit for the fish I just caught?
• What species are prohibited?
• When does season open or close for a particular species?
• When are circle hooks necessary?
• When is a dehooking device necessary?
• When is a venting tool necessary?
• How do I report the landing of a Highly Migratory Species?
Like Fish Rules on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter: