Worthless I thought the lite version of apps are supposed to motivate the purchase of a full app. There is better resolution with any other free camera app. I'll never buy the paid version without having a better idea of how the pictures would turn out.
Galaxy Note 5 (SM-N920T) problems This app, along with Cinema FV-5, don't seem to work at all on my Galaxy Note 5 (SM-N920T). From past experience I can say that both apps are functionally great but given the fact that neither work on this device forces me to rate low as its a pretty damaging problem. Specifically, it launches to a black screen. The normal UI is there but it's like it never activates the camera. If I try to snap pictures, it does nothing. Doesn't even activate the [enabled] flash. Looking forward to a fix for both.
Lg g2 Android lollipop 5.0.2 Lg g2 my problem is out off focus when i use long exposure :(
Doesn't work Downloaded the pro version and tried to take a picture. Nothing happened. HTC One M8
Resolution Lol. I wouldn't waste penny to Apps without trials. How certain are you that we're going to be satisfied if we'll gonna pay for it?
I've 8 mp camera with my phone..... this app contains only 3mp at best
- New: support for saving pictures to the external SD card memory on Android 5.0 Lollipop onwards.
- New: completely redesigned photo review dialog that replaces the old one.
- Improved: now volume keys, when assigned to some function, do not play any sound when pressed.
- Fixed: numerous minor issues and bugs.
- Improved: general app performance and support for specific devices.
The magical beauty camera that allows you to instantly take perfect selfies!