I love it! It become more gorgeous and friendly. Only thing I miss Dutch Language and bit of emojis other than that perfect. Go guys Go ✌👍👌
PROMISING ! I like it , needs to be a liitle more stable and some bugs fixed and some minor improvements before i buy it though ! But very promising! ...........................................Bugs = word prediction bar doesnt always work/show , doesnt show at all in some apps , and in some apps (scrabble) your first touch of keyboard doesn't register (very frustrating) #### Re: your reply , thanks for the speedy replys , but the bugs are yours , as my present keyboard (swype) has no such problems niether do the many others ive tried ! ?
Reverts back on restart I like the App but every time I turn the Phone off and then turn it on again it reverts back to the stock keyboard.
So worth the learning curve! Anyone who uses long words will save lots of time - and never misspell words!
Awesome This app remembers all your favorite phases n stores for future use
Flex-pansion=Very Flex-ible Text expansion is well implemented. Abbreviations can include numbers and one abbreviation can stand for different phrases. Language switch can be quicker ( Switch key or Swipe of Space bar). Expanding Suggested words to 4 lines is nice, but takes much screen. Option to expand to 2, 3 or 4 lines would be great .
Changes in ver 2.148:
* Reduced long-press delay for alternate characters popup.
* Corrected position of long-press popup when using split keyboard.
* Prevented swipe gestures during a long-press.
* Moved ö/ü/ä to start of alternate chars list when device is set to German.
* Added "(None)" language selection, which allows you to have Flexpansion predict only the words found in Gmail / text training data. Very useful for Pro users, using backup/restore to create & share specialist language packs.
Ginger Keyboard - The Best Keyboard app for Android - Emoji, Themes & more -FREE