Book a flight in seconds on your own terms – with scheduled flights in the Northeast, and chartered or crowdsourced flights available anywhere.
BLADE is the most customer-focused aviation company in the industry, where every flight is an unforgettable experience.
Tap a button and get a flight–it's that simple.
* Fly helicopters, seaplanes, and jets between Manhattan, Miami, The Hamptons, New Jersey Coast, Atlantic City, Los Angeles, Nantucket, and more.
* BLADE Bounce - book your own helicopter for airport transfers between NYC and area airports.
* Purchase a seat on an existing flight, crowdsource a flight, or charter a private aircraft.
* Depart from meticulously crafted private BLADE Lounges.
* BLADEone - fly between NYC and Miami. The new BLADEone Jet is a Bombardier commercial jet normally accommodating 60+ fliers retrofitted for only 16.
No company has reimagined aviation like BLADE.
Fly Blade, Inc. is not a direct air carrier. Fly Blade acts as an indirect air carrier for public charter flights from New York to Miami, with charter flights operated by Corporate Flight Management, Inc. or other qualified airlines. Please refer to the Operator-Participant Agreement for details. For other flights, Blade acts as the agent of the airline, with helicopter flights arranged by Blade being operated by various operators including Liberty Helicopter, Zip Aviation, and other FAA/DOT licensed operators and fixed-wing flights operated by Lima NY Corp. or other FAA/DOT licensed operators. In addition, for flights to any destinations that are charters of the entire aircraft capacity, Blade acts as the agent of the customer.