Nothing gets me harder than a Toshiba HX10 - Nothing!!
Works great, runs great, but controls are pretty weird. I would recommend a controller or a Bluetooth keyboard
When mapping keys to my own controller, the "Assign Joystick Keys" menu works fine, and I can assign any buttons I would like. However, nothing I assign in the "Assign Keyboard Keys" menu seems to be recognized when using my contoller (e.g., if I assign F5 to the X Button, it doesn't work). Is there a way to fix this? If not, a welcome update would be the ability to assign specific keys to Joystick buttons.
Same problem as the guy below. Can't map controls on the shield buttons work fine. Its weird as I reinstalled etc. Must be from a recent update as it worked before fine?
I don't know how can we load the games
It works in Galaxy s7 edge and love it
* Fixed and refactored display updates synchronization.
* Fixed support for opening MSX files from Astro File Manager.
* Added support for opening "content://" URIs.
* Refactored file type definitions in the manifest.
* Refactored EMULib library code.
* Moved virtual buttons implementation into OvrButton class.
* Moved file-specific utilities into FileInfo class.
Garage Research Emulators
VGBAnext emulates GBA, GBC and GB handhelds, with cheats, rewinding and netplay.
The NES emulator with cheats for many games, network play, Moga support, more.
Retro emulator that runs classic MasterSystem, GameGear, and SG1000 games.
Free version of the most complete Sinclair ZX Spectrum emulator for Android.
Runs MSX home computer software on your phone, with netplay, rewinding, more.