Works great, runs great, but controls are pretty weird. I would recommend a controller or a Bluetooth keyboard
When mapping keys to my own controller, the "Assign Joystick Keys" menu works fine, and I can assign any buttons I would like. However, nothing I assign in the "Assign Keyboard Keys" menu seems to be recognized when using my contoller (e.g., if I assign F5 to the X Button, it doesn't work). Is there a way to fix this? If not, a welcome update would be the ability to assign specific keys to Joystick buttons.
Same problem as the guy below. Can't map controls on the shield buttons work fine. Its weird as I reinstalled etc. Must be from a recent update as it worked before fine?
I don't know how can we load the games
Great So far so good I'm a phone gamer I haven't played on a computer since we had the super nintendo hooked up to it in 1993 it's easy to use and it only takes about 10 minutes of zipping , uploading , and extracting the games to play them the games are great but what I like the most is that getting the roms is so much easier then any other pc emulator and I don't need a computer to get and play these roms great app definitely worth the money
It works in Galaxy s7 edge and love it
* Released free fMSX 4.8 for Windows and Linux.
* Added "Video | Scale Video | Stretch to 4:3 Ratio" option.
* Added "Video | Interpolation Effect | HQ4X" option.
* Added "Video | Interpolation Effect | Disable" option.
* Disabled GLES linear interpolation, unless "Default" selected.
* Made title bar transparent in Layout Editor, when "Hide Title Bar" enabled.
* Added effective waveform volume computation to the MIDI soundtrack recorder.
* Corrected MIDI drums volume in AY8910 PSG emulation.
Garage Research Emulators
VGBAnext emulates GBA, GBC and GB handhelds, with cheats, rewinding and netplay.
The NES emulator with cheats for many games, network play, Moga support, more.
Retro emulator that runs classic MasterSystem, GameGear, and SG1000 games.
Free version of the most complete Sinclair ZX Spectrum emulator for Android.
Runs MSX home computer software on your phone, with netplay, rewinding, more.