FNB Direct, First National Bank’s mobile banking app, makes it easier than ever to bank on the go, right from your mobile device.
Quickly check account balances, transfer money, pay bills, locate a convenient branch or ATM, or view recent account activity.
Updating your app is easy, so you can quickly take advantage of new mobile banking features as they are introduced.
Account Information: View up-to-date information about your FNB accounts, including pending transactions.
Transfer Money: Transfer money between your FNB accounts.
Pay Bills: Pay a person or a company.
Find FNB Locations: Find branch or ATM options nearest your current location or enter a street address.
Make Deposits: Now make check deposits with your android.
FNB Direct is available to all FNB-Online Banking customers.
The FNB Direct app is free to install. Message and data rates from your mobile carrier will apply.
System availability and response time are subject to market conditions.
For general support contact -800-555-5455.
Mobile Banking is available to all registered Online Banking customers; just sign in with your Online Banking user name and password for a secure Mobile Banking experience.
- View account balances and transaction history
- Pay your bills and credit cards
- View scheduled and recent payments
- Transfer money between your First National Bank accounts
- Transfer money to other customers at this bank
- Set up and receive account related alerts
- Deposit checks – Snap a photo of your checks and deposit them remotely
- Track and view images of your processed checks
- Use your phone’s GPS to find a branch or ATM near you
- Contact a customer service representative
At First National Bank your security is always our top priority.
- Account information is never stored on your phone
- Data transmissions are encrypted with the same secure technology as Online Banking
HOW TO GET STARTED
- Mobile Banking is free from First National Bank (but your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply)
- If you aren’t already, enroll in Online Banking
- Download the app and log in with your Online Banking username and password
View our Security Statement at: https://www.firstnational.com/comp/popups/security-statement.fhtml
- Users must be enrolled in Online Banking
- Payees must be setup in Online Banking
- Deposits are subject to verification and are not available for immediate withdrawal
- See the terms in the app for limits/availability and other restrictions
A division of “The First National Bank of Wynne, Arkansas”.
View your finances anywhere, anytime, with First National Bank’s Mobile for Android. Available to all First National Bank online banking customers, with First National’s Android app, you can check your available balances, view transaction history, transfer funds between accounts, pay your bills, view and activate your cash back offers and more.
It’s a fast and free way to manage your finances on the go.
Available features include
-Access checking, savings, and loan accounts
-Deposit Checks directly from your Android Phone
-Check your latest transaction history
-Transfer funds between First National Bank accounts
-Make Payments using Bill Pay
-View and activate your cash back offers
-Locate a Branch or ATM
You must be a registered First National Bank Online Banking customer to use Mobile Banking. For more information contact customer support at 870-238-2361.
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit http://www.fnbwynneonline.com/home/privacy
First National Bank of America (FNBA), headquartered in East Lansing, Michigan, makes banking more convenient than ever with FNBA Mobile. It allows you the convenience of managing your accounts anytime, anywhere. Start enjoying these benefits today:
- View your FNBA account balances
- View transactions
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Deposit checks
- Pay bills
- Receive alerts
To access FNBA Mobile you must be a FirstLine™ Online Banking customer as you use your FirstLine™ ID and password to access your account. If you are not a FirstLine™ Online Banking Customer or if you have questions about the Mobile Banking service, call 800-968-3626 or stop into one of our branches. There is no monthly fee to access FNBA Mobile. Connectivity and usage rates from your wireless provider may apply so you may want to contact them for more details.
FNBA is a Member of the FDIC and an Equal Housing Lender.
Perform all your traditional banking transactions:
- Make payments and add recipients
- Do transfers between your accounts
- View account balances and transaction history
- Open accounts
- Manage your accounts and cards
Use convenient value adds to make your life easier:
- Buy and sell shares and Krugerrands
- View and manage your eBucks rewards
- Full eWallet functionality, so even non-FNB customers can use the FNB App
- ATM and branch locator
- View Forex rates
- Receive all your inContact messages in one place
- Buy Prepaid Airtime, Data, Electricity
- Purchase iTunes codes
- Make FREE calls to other FNB App users, FNB Call Centres and your Premier Banker
- Improved messaging functionality (send money, airtime or share photos and videos while messaging)
Anyone can download the FNB Banking App for Smartphones, but you need to be an FNB customer to make full use of all services offered. If you are not an FNB customer, you can conveniently Switch to FNB from the App.
Simply download the App and click “Get Started”, follow the prompts to guide you through the setup process.
By downloading or using the FNB Banking App for Smartphones you agree to be bound by the license agreement located at https://fnbtouch.fnbconnect.co.za/software_license.pdf. This agreement is incorporated into this notice by reference.
If you do not agree to the licence agreement, do not download or use the application.
Terms & Conditions apply
With your Fidelity Bank Credit Card Mobile app you can:
- Check your account balance
- View your statement and transaction history
- Pay your credit card bill
- Set up account related email alerts
- Your security is always our top priority
- Fidelity Bank Credit Card Mobile uses the same security that you use to access your account online
- The Fidelity Bank Credit Card Mobile app is simple to use and understand
- Your account information will fit your device’s screen and is easy to read and work with
- The Fidelity Bank Credit Card Mobile app is available at no cost to you
- Your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply
HOW TO GET STARTED
Download the app now and log in with your Online username and password.
If you aren’t already enrolled Online go to www.firstbankcard.com/lionbank to set up your username and password.
Cards are issued by First Bankcard®, a division of First National Bank of Omaha.
Mobile Banking, the remote control for your money. Manage your bank accounts, make transfers, pay bills, find branches, ATMs and more right from your Android™.
To get started, please enroll in First Niagara Online Banking. (FirstNiagara.com/Enroll) Mobile Check Deposit may take up to 48 hours to become enabled on a user’s account. Certain eligibility requirements may restrict a user’s ability to access Mobile Check Deposit.
If you are already enrolled, download the app to:
MONITOR YOUR ACCOUNT
• Quickly preview account balances with One-Swipe Balance
• View account balances
• Access transaction history
MAKE TRANSFERS & PAY BILLS
• Transfer money between First Niagara accounts
• Pay bills*
• Make changes to pending transactions
• Find the closest ATM and First Niagara branch
*Payees must be established within the Bill Pay feature of First Niagara Online Banking.
Android™ is a registered trademark of Google, Inc.
Privacy Notice for Consumers https://www.firstniagara.com/Privacy_Notice/Privacy_Notice.aspx
First Niagara Bank, N.A. Member FDIC.
©2012 First Niagara Bank, N.A. All rights reserved.
First Niagara website https://www.firstniagara.com