Mobile Banking is available to all registered Online Banking customers; just sign in with your Online Banking user name and password for a secure Mobile Banking experience.
- View account balances and transaction history
- Pay your bills and credit cards
- View scheduled and recent payments
- Transfer money between your First National Bank accounts
- Transfer money to other customers at this bank
- Set up and receive account related alerts
- Deposit checks – Snap a photo of your checks and deposit them remotely
- Track and view images of your processed checks
- Use your phone’s GPS to find a branch or ATM near you
- Contact a customer service representative
At First National Bank your security is always our top priority.
- Account information is never stored on your phone
- Data transmissions are encrypted with the same secure technology as Online Banking
HOW TO GET STARTED
- Mobile Banking is free from First National Bank (but your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply)
- If you aren’t already, enroll in Online Banking
- Download the app and log in with your Online Banking username and password
View our Security Statement at: https://www.firstnational.com/comp/popups/security-statement.fhtml
- Users must be enrolled in Online Banking
- Payees must be setup in Online Banking
- Deposits are subject to verification and are not available for immediate withdrawal
- See the terms in the app for limits/availability and other restrictions
First National Bank of America (FNBA), headquartered in East Lansing, Michigan, makes banking more convenient than ever with FNBA Mobile. It allows you the convenience of managing your accounts anytime, anywhere. Start enjoying these benefits today:
- View your FNBA account balances
- View transactions
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Deposit checks
- Pay bills
- Receive alerts
To access FNBA Mobile you must be a FirstLine™ Online Banking customer as you use your FirstLine™ ID and password to access your account. If you are not a FirstLine™ Online Banking Customer or if you have questions about the Mobile Banking service, call 800-968-3626 or stop into one of our branches. There is no monthly fee to access FNBA Mobile. Connectivity and usage rates from your wireless provider may apply so you may want to contact them for more details.
FNBA is a Member of the FDIC and an Equal Housing Lender.
*To use the app you must be enrolled in mobile banking:
1. Access your online banking account
2. Under 'Preferences' on the left menu, click 'Mobile'
3. Check the box for "Yes, enable my User ID and Password for use on my mobile device"
4. For fund transfer capability, click "Mobile Authorizations" at the top of the menu and choose a 4 digit pin to use on the mobile app
5. Click 'Submit' at the bottom of the menu to complete