100% Hunters from France
The application is a modern tool made available free of charge to hunters for the adaptive management of game species with harvest quotas and the monitoring of the achievement of individual PMAs (Maximum Authorized Samples).
It works in the field, even off the internet.
It is secure and allows the anonymous exploitation of hunting boards.
Any hunter with a validation of his hunting license can:
- create an account
- declare your hunting samples
- follow the evolution of his personal quota (PMA)
- be informed of national collective quotas and their consumption
- consult the history of its withdrawals
- record the donation of an animal taken during the hunt
- connect and disconnect.
In test in 2018/2019, for its users, it will eventually replace the paper notebooks and strips (rings) of species subject to a withdrawal declaration.
The application has provided for the declaration of 3 species. This list is evolving according to regulatory changes:
- The greylag goose
- The turtledove