FocusGenie is a comprehensive ADHD management platform that teaches you about your brain, gives you the tools to optimize your life, all without breaking the bank. It’s the first and only ADHD app created by a Board-certified psychiatrist, who ALSO has ADHD.
If you’ve ever been curious about HOW your brain works and want to create long-lasting changes, start here! You don’t need a formal diagnosis of ADHD, because FocusGenie is helpful in every stage of your journey.
What does FocusGenie offer?
- Fun, bite-sized lessons about ADHD from board certified psychiatrist (2 minutes each)
- Intuitive to-do list to better manage your time
- Personalized insights for focus, wellness, and productivity
- Body doubling so you never work alone and boost your productivity
- Expert advice including CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy) to foster long-term routines
- Rewards and achievements when you make practicing a daily habit
- Stay engaged by earning coins & unlocking achievements
- Enhanced task timer to help keep you on track
- Daily mindfulness exercises
- Voice note capabilities for ease
- Great for kids and adults
- No ads
FocusGenie was created by Dr. Sasha Hamdani (@ThePsychDoctorMD) and was built on what patients and her social media following specifically requested. EVERY detail was fine-tuned and engineered with YOU in mind.
We refused to use ads (we don’t need more distraction!) and carefully cost-compared so that FocusGenie would be as accessible as possible. A portion of profits will go to CHADD (Children and Adults with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder) to continue research and advocacy going forward.
At FocusGenie, we offer a 3-day free trial with two auto-renewing subscription options:
- Annual subscription at $47.99 (33% savings)
- Monthly subscription at $5.99
Note: The listed subscription prices are for US customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Questions or feedback? Shoot us an email! firstname.lastname@example.org