The Footy App is the most comprehensive training app for soccer players allowing players of all ages and levels to train on their own, against 32 professional players and anyone in the world. There are over 600 full-length technical, functional and physical sessions with curriculum that can last users 6-10 years all developed by NCAA DI National Championship coach Armand Dikranian
- Join LIVE Featured training session by one of the top private trainers in the United States, Aaron Byrd (Next Level Training). Aaron has privately trained over 600 national team and professional players across the world. Every day there’s a new session, and there is no better way to train!
- Functional Training: Complete full-length training sessions specific to the position you play. Footskills are cool, but additionally, it's vital to get purposeful training in the skill-sets of where you play! Extremely valuable for older players!
- Testing Mode: Set personal high scores in technical and physical training exercises to improve your profile ratings.
- Video challenge anyone in the world by uploading a video and seeing it matched up against another for social media voting.
- Physical Training: Complete full-length strength, conditioning, speed and agility, GPS and HIIT sessions. All sessions are soccer-specific and are conducted by professional trainers.
- College Preparation: Use the Footy App to contact programs, create a list of top schools and progress through recruiting tasks.
- Evaluations: Players can manage their own IDPs, meanwhile coaches can create Player and Team Evaluations.
- Customize your own Strength and Conditioning Programs
- Data Tracking: Attendance and Customized Key Performance Indicators
- Team Resources: Preseason, Pregame, Postgame, Offseason, Assignments and more
- Video Analysis: Team and Pros
- Player and Team Evaluations
- Club Branding
- Create your own Technical Sessions
- Add Psychosocial, Lifestyle and College Prep Resources
- Coaching Education: Philosophy, Sample Coaching Sessions and Misc. Resources
- Side-by-Side Video Challenges
- Hashtag News Feed
- Player Profile Rating System, Leaderboards and Starting XI
- 6-10 Years of Training Curriculum
- 600+ Full-Length Individual/Functional Training Sessions
- 10,000+ Video Demonstrations
- Audio Voiceover Coaching Points