Wine tasting support with use of AIS terminology.
- Storing the wines tasted and the compilation of its tasting card (Info Wine, examination Visual, Olfactory Gustatory examination and examination)
- Maintains the list of tastings (long tap: the actions available through context menu)
- Sharing and its loading a single tasting (via email and via Telegram and now also Whatsapp)
- Can be associated with the label image of the wine tasted (both taking the photo using an image already present in the gallery)
- tastings backup and restore management
- You can delete a tasting.
- You can use the score cents, using the stars (5), or use both simultaneously.
- Proper management of permits with Android Marshmallow (while saving photos of labels / back labels)
- Tastings backup also on Google Drive (Wow!)
- Management image compression for label / back label
- New UI during insertion tasting
- Sorting by name wine tastings, grape, manufacturer, origin and vintage (also permanent: see Preferences)
- Number of stars (score) and insertion date visible in first screen
- Tastings Search for: name wine, grape, producer or source
- Tweaks to the interface (contextual menu)
- Zoom label / back label
- Possibility to consult the app itself is my Degusta Foro facebook page
The passion for computing and for the wine world have meant that I could develop this app.