The Sena app is for musicians and producers affiliated with Sena. With this app they can register their repertoire and view their payments and current balance. It’s also possible to share registered repertoire with fellow musicians by sending a POR. Make the most of (your) music!
- Share your registered repertoire with your fellow musicians by sending a POR!
- Find your Sena number at the top of the dashboard
- Repertoire you last worked on is at the top of the unfinished repertoire list
- There are more sorting options within current balance and payments.
- Receive notifications of unfinished repertoire
- View the payments you have received in recent years
- See the current balance of what you will receive in the next payment round
- Filter your payments by track, channels, year of music and country
- Register your repertoire with the app
- Switch between your musician and producer account
- Save your repertoire and finish it later
- Claim your repertoire from the list of suggestions in unclaimed repertoire.
The Sena app will have new functionalities every release.