Move, groove, and pose! Initiate the fun with Driver4VR. A complete VRChat full-body tracking solution on your Meta Quest 2 with the VR headset.
Driver4VR is an exceptional and hassle-free body tracking system for you to enjoy to the fullest. The seamless deep learning technology detects your movements and recreates your movements with your personalized avatar in VR full-body tracking app.
Dance, walk, or run – move however you want. Deep learning determines the position of your body, captures all the moves, and sends it over to the local Wi-Fi to FBT for VRChat on your Meta Quest 2.
The VRChat full-body tracking never disappoints and makes sure to give you the best VR experience like no other.
⏭⏭Features you would love:
👀Move the way you want
👀No additional applications or drivers required
👀Deep learning technology
👀 Use front or rear camera
⏭⏭Simple Instructions to follow:
1. Keep your phone and meta quest in the same local network
2. Add your Meta Quest IP Address in Driver4VR settings
3. Initiate VRChat and enable OSC on Meta Quest
4. Long press the Oculus button on the left controller to recenter view into your smartphone’s direction
5. Press calibrate FBT for VRChat. You should see trackers floating.
6. Do T Pose calibration
Want to learn better? Get all information you need from our detailed video tutorial and use the application with the utmost efficiency.
⏭⏭ Got queries? Ask them away at https://support.driver4vr.com for great solutions to use full-body VR tracking.