Boonmaps V2 is here with new features and improvements!
** ROUTE TRACKING **
- Use boonmaps to track your route using your phone's GPS.
- See your 3D route stats in real-time as you move and save your route when you're done.
- Load a saved route from last week to help you find that secret pow stash you need to get back to.
- Load a saved route from yesterday to find your way home through an alpine white-out.
- Data for each route includes a GPS path, total duration, total ascent, total descent, average moving speed.
** EMERGENCY SCREEN **
- Get the accurate GPS information that authorities will need from you when you reach out during an emergency.
- Your current GPS location is provided in an easy to use text format that can be used to call, text or email for help quickly and efficiently.
- Select maps come with pre-programmed emergency contact numbers so that you can easily call out for help directly from within boonmaps.
- Requires cell/WiFi service.
** WILDLIFE PROTECTION **
- In BC, we need to protect our woodland caribou and a big part of this is respecting these closures.
- See caribou closure data in relation to where you are using GPS to eliminate discrepancy.
** UPDATES **
- New UI improvements.
- Improved 3D map performance.
- Now low and high resolution versions of 3D maps available.
** NEW MAPS **
- Stay tuned for new 3D maps rolling out this winter covering more popular areas around BC, Canada.
Love boonmaps? Something not working? Need a new feature? Don't see your area mapped?