This app allows you to track every inch/centimeter of all your skiing adventures!
We have developed a brand-new independent application specifically for your Wear OS watch device. Gain access to tracking your routes without a phone, just turn on our wearable application and enjoy our tracking data without worrying about your phone. Moreover, you get access to a new data set: your current heart rate!
It computes average speed, current speed, total time spent skiing, rest time and ascent times. The most accurate and comprehensive ski tracking app there is, with as much elevation and route information as possible. The coolest feature of this app is that it tracks your routes, no matter where you go. It registers and follows your route on demand, in real time, and then draws those routes onto a map which you can save and view later.
Simply tap or move your finger over the chart to see when and where a given value occurred. You can also choose from multiple snowbound activities, the app will function as a speedometer, calorie counter, keep track of checkpoint times, alert you with notification sounds at pre-set milestones, and even auto pause should you decide to stop somewhere for coffee or to take a photo. If you do stop to take photos, they can easily be added with the data of your current position overplayed right on top. Your photos will have- elevation, average speed, location and even route info right on them.
Our app will also save all data associated with your account so that, should you choose to switch smartphones, nothing will be lost. Simply log in with the new device and pick up where you left off.
We have developed a fresh new look for the history screen. It's more user friendly and intuitive than before and it’s now divided into two separate sections to display your data. The charts have now got a new screen which shows all the available configurations: speed over distance, speed over time, altitude over distance and altitude over time. The photos and segments displays are also more clean.
New maps based on Open Street Maps have been added to the application. You can now enjoy a fresh new look to your tracks, with certain ski resort routes being displayed on them. Moreover, we have implemented a feature which allows you to download a portion of a map for offline use, so that when you're on a trip with restricted access to WIFI, you can still enjoy the map display.
Dark mode - get a new experience with our dark mode application! Turn on dark mode in your system settings and enjoy a new look of SkiPal.
More precise data tracking - improved functionality of your routes and ski data collection for more precise results.
1. New fresh look to history screen with more information displayed. Navigation between data is now more intuitive and user friendly.
2. New maps added to enhance your skiing experience and to bring offline functionality - you can now download a portion of a map for use even if you're offline
3. Brand new independent application on watch devices - track your ski routes without your phone and synchronize data afterwards to enjoy viewing your routes on a bigger screen!
4. Dark mode - get a new experience with our application, turn on dark mode in your system settings and enjoy the new look of SkiPal
5. More precise data tracking - improved functionality of your routes and ski data collection for more precise results
6. Export your data to popular GPX, KMZ and KML formats
Terms and conditions: https://skipal.us/terms.html