frogProject is the configuration app for professionals who program our frogblue Smart Home & Building Systems. frogProject can be used to set the system in operation and adjust the settings. Thanks to Bluetooth technology, this doesn’t even require a network or internet connection at the installation site. All the system components are recognised automatically and displayed and can then be configured according to their type of use. The use of clear names makes it even easier to set the system in operation. Users operate the system using the frogblueHome app, which you can also find here in the store.
The app includes the following functions:
• Device management
• Easy configuration of complete frogblue systems via Bluetooth
• Software updates for all intelligent system components (Frogs, Cubes, Key and Link)
• Simple configuration with clear names
• Macro definitions
• Configuration of time-controlled or sensor-dependent actions (e.g. night time)
• Master/slave definitions (the configuration of one Frog is automatically transferred to other specified Frogs)
• Project management for various customers in one app
• Status display for outputs and inputs
• Switching and dimming of outputs
• Display of errors at outputs (e.g. short circuit etc.)
• Display of power consumption including power log
frogblue is a unique system for creating networks in apartments, houses and office buildings. Thanks to Bluetooth technology, it can be used not only in new construction projects but also in existing buildings, with no need for extensive conversion work. The “Frogs”, our compact control devices, are easily installed in the recess-mounted sockets, from where they communicate wirelessly with each other and with operating devices such as smartphones, tablets or PCs. Our “Cubes” are additional display and operating elements, such as high-definition screens in classical switch format, for example, or PIN entry keypads, door intercom modules and motion detectors. frogblue needs no separate, additional central control unit. Each Frog contains the intelligence required to control all the functions. The Bluetooth connections have 128-bit encryption, which makes them extremely secure.
note:On the end device used, the Bluetooth version, the built-in hardware and the operating system have an influence on the Bluetooth connection.Please understand that due to the large number of different devices and manufacturers, full Bluetooth functionality cannot be guaranteed on every device.
frogblue is a German company with its headquarters in Munich and a development and production site in Kaiserslautern. All of our products are “Made in Germany”.