KYZO is your friendly digital KYC App. It acts as a decentralised and secure digital identity vault with bank grade encryption. KYZO allows you to automatically scan and store your identity documents locally in your device and share them with businesses securely and instantly.
1) With KYZO, your KYC data stays in your device, and is never stored or backed up to cloud, putting to rest mass hacking, leak and privacy issues.
2) You can upload all official government issued IDs (currently only available for India), and other relevant documents such as bank statements, payslips, rental agreements etc. to verify your identity (KYC) on demand.
3) Your data is encrypted using bank-grade encryption at all times. Even we, the creators, cannot see your data as the encryption key stays in your device.
4) We will be using this ourselves, just as you will, so we totally understand the gravity of keeping your data safe and private. Always.
5) Just as you would share your physical IDs as photocopies to establish your identity with service providers, you can share your Digital IDs with authorised service providers. The KYC data transfer is encrypted and can only happen with your full consent and authenticated using your PIN.
Where can I use KYZO
KYZO can be used with any participating service provider such as Banks, Insurance, Telco, NBFC, Mutual Funds, Car rentals, Employers, Schools, Colleges, Forex, Casinos, Jewelers, Hotels etc. where any of your ID proofs (KYC) are required to be legally kept as per regulations. Please stay tuned as service providers are integrating KYZO QR into their business flow and soon KYC sharing will be a snap.
I am a service provider. How do I integrate KYZO QR?
If you are an enterprise and would like to integrate this into your onboarding flow or you would like to receive the identity document to your server instead of email, please drop us a line to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Supported KYC Documents in KYZO.
•Credit Card Statement