Monitor and control your alarm system from anywhere in the world when using a Rhino alarm panel or a Falcon communicator with selected third-party alarm panels.
The ArmME app allows you to be in control and aware of whatever is happening at your home or business even when you’re not there.
With ArmME, you are easily able to:
- Arm, disarm or stay arm different areas of your home as set up by the technician
- Receive alerts when the alarm is triggered and know where on your property the intrusion occurred
- Check whether your alarm system is armed or not
- Open or close your gate or garage door and switch your lights, sprinklers and pool pump on or off
- See if there is AC power or not at your place
- Identify the different areas or partitions of your home by uploading photos and customising area and zone names
- Access a history of events via the event log
- Bypass specific zones, when in use, to prevent triggering an alarm
To access the above features and more you have to be using a Rhino 68, 816, 232 or 832 alarm panel or a Falcon communicator which is connected via the serial port to one of these third-party panels:
- IDS X-Series & IDS805
- Texecom Premier 412, 816 & 832
- Paradox MG & SP series
- DSC PowerSeries and PowerSeries Neo
- Risco LightSYS 2
- Orisec ZP-10, 20, 40, & 100
- Hikvision AX Pro
Terms & Conditions apply.