Synapse™ Mobility provides access to FUJIFILM's Synapse product suite using hand-held mobile devices, providing Radiologists and Physicians with on-the-go access to the images and information stored within FUJIFILM systems. The Synapse Mobility application provides interactive three dimensional images for iPhone® and iPad® allowing images to be manipulated using the 2D, 3D, and MIP/MPR feature sets within the app.
Synapse Mobility Version 6.2.0 (Android Client Version 6.2.0)
- Support for Samsung Galaxy S8
- Support for Google Pixel C
- Support for Nexus Phone 6p
- Cine Enhancements - Automatically start motion studies and comparison of multiple
- Measurements - Mobile device measurement support.
- Audio / Video - Collaboration functionality now includes embedded audio / video.
- Secure URL Launch with Epic Integration - Data encryption is used to securely create
URLs for launching studies from third party applications, including EPIC's EMR System.
- Non-DICOM Data - Supported is added to view non-DICOM images and video formats
(JPG, PNG, TIFF, MP4, MPG)
- Image Stack Navigation - 2D image sets are organized into stacks instead and
navigated through with hand gestures.
- Image Printing - Print images from the image viewer.
- GSPS - Greyscale Soft Copy Presentation State (GSPS) support.
- Reference Lines - Display of scout lines and images allows for quick reference of slice
position. Selecting either a slice or scout line provides a visual indicator of position.
- FDA Class II Diagnostic approval on all modalities (minus MG)