ScanSnap Connect Applicationは、パーソナルドキュメントスキャナ「ScanSnap」でスキャンしたイメージデータを、ScanSnap iXシリーズ (iX500/iX100) 本体またはコンピュータからAndroid OS 搭載のスマートフォン、タブレット上で簡単に受信できるアプリケーションです。
●ScanSnap iXシリーズ (初回設定時のみコンピュータ環境が必要です。)
●ScanSnap S1x00シリーズ、SV600 (コンピュータ環境が必要です。)
ScanSnap Manager※ (Windows/Mac OS)
ScanSnap Organizer※ (Windows/Mac OS)
【ScanSnap Connect Applicationの特長】
【ScanSnap Connect Applicationの使い方】
●Android OS 2.2以降であってWi-Fi機能搭載製品が対象です。ただし対応製品であっても動作しない場合があります。当社が動作確認した製品はScanSnap紹介ホームページに掲載いたしますので、ご参考ください。
ScanSnap Manager for ARROWSは、富士通製タブレット端末「ARROWS Tab」と世界最小クラスのモバイルスキャナ「ScanSnap S1100」をUSB接続して直接スキャンすることができるアプリケーションです。
【ScanSnap Manager for ARROWSの特長】
●「ARROWS Tab」と「ScanSnap S1100」があれば、ドキュメントをその場で簡単、きれいにスキャンできます。
【ScanSnap Manager for ARROWSの使い方】
ARROWS Tab Wi-Fi (FAR75A/FAR70A)
ドコモ タブレット ARROWS Tab LTE F-01D (富士通製)
ドコモ タブレット ARROWS Tab F-02F
au ARROWS Tab FJT21
周辺機器接続用USBケーブル T01 [ATS59092] (NTTドコモ製)
Micro-USBアダプタ MPA-EMA015BK (ELECOM製)
ScanSnap S1100 White Model
* install some app or malware you don't want to
* see your private info you don't want to share
* change setting of your phone by accident
(Note: lock behavior can be changed in setting to save effort to unlock)
* send email to configured email box after input wrong code 10 times
(IMPORTANT: Default setting is to send email to email@example.com in case of user lost the code. Strongly recommend user to set your email box in setting)
By installing the SUPREME application on your Smartphone, it will let you choose between three different profiles, to make sure you have the perfect sound settings based on where you are – in your office, outdoors or in your car. You can also achieve your optimal level of Active Noise Cancellation by simply sliding the on-screen bar to adjust how much ANC your Jabra SUPREME has at any given time. The smooth, intuitive visual interface of the app lets you see how much battery you have left on your headset in your smartphone display, turning red to alert you when it’s time to recharge. Using this app, you can even record audio notes by tapping your headset. Then, just save them on your app or send them via email or MMS. Enjoy all these great features and more when you download the Jabra SUPREME app. Note that that SUPREME application only works in conjunction with the Jabra SUPREME headset.
Multi Split systems work for 90% in part load. FUJITSU makes also here the difference since AircoHeaters consume very little electricity.
Our Multi Split systems offer great flexibility. 1 outdoor unit can be connected to up to 8 AircoHeaters, freely combine from many models. With this MultiSelector you can easily and quickly select and combine indoor units. The MultiSelector shows you immediately whether the chosen selection fits within the maximum cooling and heating capacity. Smarter heating and cooling begins with smart select.
In addition, Genius Scan+ integrates with Box, Dropbox, Evernote or any other cloud service app installed on your Android phone to let you export your scans wherever you want.
The Genius Scan scanner technology includes smart page detection, perspective correction, image post-processing. Typically, when you take a photo of a picture, you are not perfectly aligned and the light is not perfect. Genius Scan takes care of that for you.
Still not convinced? Genius Scan has more than 15 million users and has been featured multiple times.
But first, the key features (aka.: what makes this scanner different from the camera)
- Detects page frame and corrects perspective
- Enhances the scan with color or black-and-white post-processing
- Emails the scans as JPG or PDF
- Creates PDF documents with multiple scans
- Export documents to any app supporting JPG or PDF files
- Documents are processed on the phone, not sent to a third-party server
Wondering how our users use Genius Scan?
- To quickly scan a form you just printed when you don’t have a scanner
- At the university, to take a picture of a whiteboard
- On the road, to archive receipts
- To make a copy when you have no copier available
- To archive handwritten notes or share them with colleagues
- Save the perfect recipe after cooking
- Save handwritten memos, or book pages for future reference
- Share a good restaurant menu on Twitter
"This is an absolutely amazing app." - AppSafari.com
"Next time you plan to hit the road don't forget to download a copy of Genius Scan to make life easier for yourself and your accounting department". - AppPicker.com
"Great scanner! It replaced my flatbed scanner for all my documents"
"This scanner app works great and is easy to use. I played with it for a few minutes and actually got some work done. Superb!" - rafirondon
"One word: awesome... and useful" - farewellraymond
With Application Icon Killer you will be able to see your running tasks directly in your home screen and identify them by their icons. Clicking on an icon will display app name, and show three action buttons: Open, Kill and Hide.
Using the "Open" button, you can make an application that is running in the background to be visible again and continue interacting with it. Using the "Kill" button, you can kill that running task or application, so that your phone gets more free RAM memory and its processor works faster.
The "Hide" button is intended to stop showing some applications that you never want to kill in this widget. You may need this because you want to keep that application running, or because Android starts the application again every time you kill it (your phone may need that applications running).
When no application icons are selected, you will find three buttons: one allowing to refresh running applications or tasks list, another one allowing you to edit hidden applications list (in case you have hidden an application by mistake) and a third one allowing you to "Kill All" running applications that you haven't hidden before.
Using this widget you will be able to see running applications or tasks just like in desktop computers operating systems (like Windows, Mac OS or Linux), and use the widget as a tasks bar, to be able to open that applications to resume your work or game, or kill them and make your phone work better and faster.
If your phone has Android 3.1 or newer, you will also be able to resize this widget horizontally and vertically, to show more and also bigger application icons.
- Resizable Widget.
- Running application icons directly in home screen.
- Select, Open, Kill or Hide a running application or task directly from the widget.
- Kill All applications with just one click. (not ignored applications)
- Edit Hidden Apps list.
This is "Application Icon Killer Widget" paid version. It enables opening and hiding running apps directly from the widget and also accessing and editing a Hidden Apps list, in case you hide an application by mistake.
Dream Interpretations in the App are available in English, Arabic & French. It contains thousands of dreams as commented by muslim scholars like Ibn Sirine, Nabulssi and Ibn Shahine. You can easily read thousands of dreams as commented by those muslim scholars and share it with your friends on Google+, Facebook and Twiter. It is FREE. Please, if you appreciate this work, put your rate and review on Google Play and share it with your loved ones. Thaks in advance.
The world’s No. 1 mobile document scanning and sharing app with over 100 million installs in more than 200 countries
* Over 50,000 new registrations per day
* CamScanner, 50 Best Apps, 2013 Edition – TIME
* Top Developer – Google Play Store
CamScanner helps you scan, store, sync and collaborate on various contents across smartphones, tablets and computers.
Use your phone camera to scan receipts, notes, invoices, whiteboard discussions, business cards, certificates, etc.
*Optimize Scan Quality
Smart cropping and auto enhancing make the texts and graphics look clear and sharp
By entering any keyword, you’ll see a list of docs with the word in their titles, notes or images (Registrants only)
*Extract Texts from Image
OCR (optical character recognition) extracts texts inside images for further editing or .txt sharing. (Paid app only)
*Share PDF/JPEG Files
Easily share docs in PDF or JPEG format with others via social media, email attachment or sending the doc link
*AirPrint & Fax
Instantly print out docs in CamScanner with nearby printer; directly fax docs to over 30 countries right from the app
Invite friends or colleagues to view and comment on your scans in a group. (Registrants only)
Making annotations or adding customized watermark on docs are made available for you
*Secure Important Docs
Set passcode for viewing important docs; meanwhile, when sending doc link, you can set password to protect it
*Sync across Platforms
Sign up to sync documents on the go. Just sign in to any smartphone, tablet or computer (visit www.camscanner.com) you own and you can view, edit and share any document. (Registrants only)
Premium Subscription Features ($ 4.99/month or $49.99/year):
1. Edit OCR results and notes of the entire doc, exporting as .txt file
2. Create Doc Collage for multiple pages
3. Add 10G cloud space
4. Add 40 extra collaborators
5. Send doc link with password protection and expiration date
6. Auto upload docs to Box, Google Drive, Dropbox , Evernote and OneDrive
7. Batch download PDF files in web app (www.camscanner.com)
8. Every benefit registrants enjoys
9. Everything paid app offers
Please note the subscription is automatically renewed at the end of the period unless you choose to cancel the subscription.
CamScanner users scan and manage
* Bill, Invoice, Contract, Tax Roll, Business Card…
* Whiteboard, Memo, Script, Letter…
* Blackboard, Note, PPT, Book, Article…
* Credential, Certificate, Identity Documents…
3rd Party Cloud Storage Services Supported:
-Box, Google Drive, Evernote, Dropbox, OneDrive
The free version is an ad-supported version and scanned documents are generated are with watermark; Invite 10 collaborators per document at most.
We’d love to hear your feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter: @CamScanner
Like us on Facebook: CamScanner
Follow us on Google+: CamScanner
- Share files and URLs to KDE from any app, without wires.
- Touchpad emulation: Use your phone screen as your computer's touchpad*.
- Notifications sync (4.3+): Read your Android notifications from the desktop.
- Shared clipboard: copy and paste between your phone and your computer.
- Multimedia remote control: Use your phone as a remote for Linux media players.
- WiFi connection: no USB wire or bluetooth needed.
- RSA encryption: your information is safe.
Please note you will need to install KDE Connect on your computer for this app to work, and keep the desktop version up-to-date with the Android version for the latest features to work.
*NOTE for Ubuntu users: The Ubuntu folks are not updating their repos as fast as this app gets updated. Some features will not work if the KDE Connect version in you desktop doesn't match the one in your phone. To make sure you always have the latest version on your desktop, use this PPA repository: https://code.launchpad.net/~vikoadi/+archive/ubuntu/ppa/
This app is part of an open source project and it exists thanks to all the people who contributed to it. Visit the website to grab the source code.
SugarSync is the simplest yet most powerful way to sync, share, search and access all of your files – documents, photos, videos and music. SugarSync for Android puts all of your files from across all of your computers right at your fingertips, making you more productive when you’re on the go.
With SugarSync for Android, you can:
• Access, view, edit, share and manage files directly on your Android phone or tablet
• Sync files and folders from the cloud to your device for offline viewing. The app automatically detects any changes and syncs these to your computers.
• Automatically back up your device’s photos & videos directly to your computers
• Edit any file on your device with one of your favorite editing apps. Changes will automatically sync to all your computers
• Search for any file or folder across your computers – even those folders that other have privately shared with you.
• Share folders privately and securely with a few people. Collaborate with them or simply give them view-only access.
• Share both large files and folders using public links.
• Free 5 GB plan allows you try SugarSync for 90 days
Note: You may incur data charges by your mobile carrier when syncing over cellular data networks.
*Recommended by PCWorld, NYTimes, InformationWeek, Financial Times and many more - Reviews on our website*
*Please download and use FREE Full Featured Trial first*
Scan documents and receipts with your phone camera, convert them to PDF. It is a portable scanner for your Droid.
* Email PDF or upload it to many popular cloud storage sites: Microsoft SkyDrive, DROPBOX, Google Docs/Drive, Evernote, BOX.net, SugarSync etc
* Print to the cloud through with Cloudprint or breezy
* OCR Option through Google Drive/Docs & Evernote
* Create document folders
* No page limit
* Scan and add pages later to an existing folder
* Insert existing gallery image
* Compression and page size options
* Reorder pages
* Quick one-page option to take a picture and upload as PDF with a single click
* Correct perspective and crop your captured image. The app detects the four corners automatically and gives you an opportunity to modify it
*Enhance image and convert to gray scale (or black/white) as desired
✩ Add text or draw annotations in your YouCam Snap documents quickly with just your finger or a stylus.
◆◇◆ Scan and Digitize Your Photos, Notes, Presentation and More!! ◆◇◆
✩ Automatically de-skew, straighten and enhance images
✩ Output to PDF for FREE! (Previously required in-app purchase)
✩ For Work – capture presentations, meeting notes on whiteboards
✩ For School – capture notes, whiteboards in your class
✩ For Family – digitize your old photos and albums
✩ For Travel – capture a metro map, hiking trail, train timetable on your trip
✩ For Fun – capture whatever fun posters and signs you see, share instantly
✩ Easily Organize - View and organize images in YouCam Snap albums
✩ Output multiple images as one PDF and share with your friends, family or colleagues
CyberLink’s YouCam Snap (formerly known as YouSnap) is a quick and easy app to capture the important information you want to keep. It automatically de-skews and enhances image quality for clean and crisp results. Ideal for capturing meeting presentations, notes on whiteboards, business cards, maps or information posters from the places you visit and want to remember. You can save the images in PDF or JPEG, share them via email or post to Facebook.
The powerful camera app for your Android phone and tablet intelligently isolates, and precisely selects, the important areas in your photos, then instantly corrects the perspective and enhances image quality for clear, legible results.
◆◇◆ Capture live presentation slides and turn them into PDFs ◆◇◆
Turning live presentation screens or keynotes into clear PDF documents is easy with YouCam Snap’s intelligent edge correction and image enhancement technology. Photos of presentation screens are isolated, selected, and then straightened and enhanced for a clean high-quality result. Multiple photos can be saved in a single PDF document.
◆◇◆ Snap and save meeting, classes and whiteboard notes ◆◇◆
YouCam Snap is the perfect way to save whiteboard notes from meetings, classes and brainstorming sessions. Just snap a photo of the notes you want to archive and YouCam Snap will correct perspective and lighting problems leaving you with a clear set of meeting notes to refer to, or share with colleagues or classmates via email, directly from the app.
◆◇◆ Digitize your old photos and albums ◆◇◆
Make sure your precious memories are with you forever. With YouCam Snap you can digitize your old family photos you find lying around the house, or even digitally backup entire photo albums, all without a scanner! You can keep these memories with you on your phone or tablet, share them with relatives via email with family, or even post them on Facebook directly from the app.
◆◇◆ Digitally archive documents ◆◇◆
Digitizing product brochures, pages of books or handouts, or even contracts, is a lot easier than carrying them all around in hardcopy form for students and professionals. YouCam Snap helps you store all your important info in digital form on your Android phone or tablet to make learning and working easier.
◆◇◆ Capture and digitize ◆◇◆
A great way to capture information boards at different locations you have visited, directional maps, hotel cards, travel articles, or other important while you’re on the move. Digitize handwritten notes, receipts, invoices, business cards … etc.
◆◇◆ In-app Purchase ◆◇◆
In-app purchase available for
✩ Removing advertisement
✩ Removing watermark on output PDF files
Have all your documents with you at all time or synchronized on a secure server?
Camera 2 PDF helps you scan, archive and synchronize your documents in a secure environment.
Use it for bank document, invoice, contract, whiteboard, meeting/schoo note, article, identity document, diplome, todo list...
Simply capture your documents with your device's camera, convert them into PDF files and share them wherever you want or synchronize them on your Camera 2 PDF account (visit camera2pdf.com to create a free account.)
Every PDF file are archived in your phone's memory and can be classified by the categories of your choice.
Camera 2 PDF Features:
Scan your documents using your device's camera or pick them from your albums. Select multiple pictures at a time!
Crop, rotate and change the colors of your page before addind it to your document.
Create your own categories to quickly find back your documents: finance, business, personal, school, meeting, ... no limits.
Share your documents wherever you want: Email, Dropbox, Google Drive, Skype, Evernote, Bluetooth, ...
Create a free account on camera2pdf.com and seamlessy synchronize your documents on your account to be able to read them from your computer wherever you are.
Keep your document secure in your device by setting a pin-code to prevent anyone else than you to open the app.
You have some feedback or you simply want to say hi? Feel free to send us an email to email@example.com
Developing quality apps like Camera 2 PDF requires months of effort and dedication. To keep the development going and improving it, we evaluate your feedback with attention. Please feel free to rate and comment.
Tags: Scanner, Archiver, PDF Creator
Scanning, cutting and transferring of documents gets as simple as a child’s play.
Due to the automatic detection of objects, combined with the manual fine adjustment, you will always get a perfect result for your homemade scans.
All of the documents are buffered into a clipboard in a well arranged way. This Clipboard is for archiving multiple documents in one portable document file.
Another option that facilitates your scan-process is the “quick-archive” Button. This button gives you the opportunity to scan documents and archive them as jpg or pdf-files with only one button click.
In pro version of UpToNet® Mobile Scanner (coming soon for android devices) you’ll get the opportunity to synchronize your archived documents with a specific UpToNet® Cloud service. Another special function in Mobile Scanner Pro is the quick and easy to use barcode and qr-code recognition.
CAMERA: to take pictures with your cam
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: is used for saving and archiving your documents to the external storage
VIBRATE: is used to give you a haptic feedback after a button-click
INTERNET, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: in pro version this is used to synchronize files with the UpToNet® cloud
This application allows you to view binder data on your mobile device that is created with Rack2-Filer Smart on your computer.
Binder data can also be imported into Rack2-Filer Smart for Android via cloud services (SugarSync, Dropbox).
* To use this application, a computer with Rack2-Filer Smart or Magic Desktop installed is required.
For Rack2-Filer, use ScanSnap Connect Application.
[What You Need]
To use this application, you need a computer with Rack2-Filer Smart installed. To import and export binder data, one of the following items is required.
- Wi-Fi environment
- Dropbox (cloud service)
- SugarSync (cloud service)
- Import binder data that is created with Rack2-Filer Smart from your computer and view this data on your mobile device.
- You can import binder data into your mobile device while keeping the sticky notes and dividers.
- Using a Wi-Fi connection for your computer makes the import process seamless.
- Using cloud services allows you to import binder data into your mobile device anytime and anywhere.
- Add easy annotations to the binder data that is imported into your mobile device.
- You can add a highlight or a page memo (one page style memo) as an easy annotation to the binder data on your mobile device.
- Added easy annotations on your mobile device can be reflected(*) to an original binder on your computer.
* Easy annotations of only binder data that is imported via Wi-Fi can be transferred from your mobile device to a computer.
- Create a memo on your mobile device and export it to a computer.
- A memo can include text and photos(*).
* Photos that are taken with the camera feature or saved in Photo Library can be used.
- A memo that is created in your mobile device can be exported to Rack2-Filer Smart or Magic Desktop on a computer.
[How to Use Rack2-Filer Smart for Android]
- For details about the settings and use of this application, select [Information] from the menu in the upper right corner of the screen after you start the application, and then go to [Help].
- For details about using related applications on a computer, refer to the manual (or Help) that is bundled with Rack2-Filer Smart and Magic Desktop.
[Related Applications on a Computer]
- Rack2-Filer Smart V1.0
- Magic Desktop V1.0
- Applies to Android OS 2.2 or later with Wi-Fi. However, this application may not work for supported devices. For devices that have been tested, refer to the Rack2-Filer Smart home page.