This app has bugs. I set an alarm at 9am for a few weeks back. Comes yesterday when I needed to set an alarm again. Make sense to reuse the alarm I set weeks ago, just edited the time from 9am to 6.30am. Guess what? Alarm sounded at 9am this morning to my horror and I jolly missed my appointment. Counter checked, yes there was no mistake, it's 630am, which makes me wonder what the hell just happened. Just great. 1 star for this review till they fix the bugs. Sorry.
I've tried them all. This isn't perfect but done are. But this do the job of helping remind me to do the things I need to remember to get do. If you are not satisfied just Uninstall it. Enjoy
It would be a five star if only it played any any notification sounds that are stored on my phone. An alarm that just vibrates is just not good enough for me.
It makes me think only positive things! Like "I need to stick to the alarm" and my mood is really good these days after using this app, good job!
I just got this app the other day so, I haven't had a chance to really try it out yet but, from what I have seen so far, I really like it. I am looking forward to using this whole app to the fullest abilities that it offers.
Simply awesome! Has very unique features not found in similar apps.
- Fixed crash on startup on some ICS devices.
- Fixed crash when Google Play Services is not available.
- Fixed crash when ringtone from external storage is used.
- Fixed "snooze" and "stop" alarm buttons on ICS devices.
- Fixed few other crashes.
- Improved app stability, fixed many app crashes.
- Fixed wrong information displayed when deleting category.
- Updated Settings screen layout.
- Updated some translations.
Ultimate digital notebook with caller ID - optimized for after-call note taking