Try the classic Five In a Row logic game (often called Gomoku or Tic Tac Toe, XOXOXO) on a hexagon celled table with a hexa grid!
Gomoku is a strategy game which is played by 2 players who alternate in placing their tokens on empty cells on a board.
The winner in Tic Tac Toe is the first player to get an unbroken row of his/her five tokens horizontally or diagonally. In Five in a Row Hexagon there is no vertical direction, this is why the hexa grid is unique.
In XOXOXO board game you must think, use your brain and logic to develop the winner strategy to beat Fun Rob in Gomoku board game on a hexagon grid (hexa grid)!
• Play Five in a row logic game against your friend on the hexagon grid (2 Players)
• Play Tic Tac Toe against Fun Rob, choosing difficulty: Novice, Normal, Medium, Hard, Pro.
• More than 20 table skins (including XOXOXO dark and light themes)
• Game Time Limit
• Undo Time (Undo your last move)
• Table Size (5x5 - 25x25)
• Pinch Zoom with two fingers
• Scroll with one finger
• No Ads, just fun.