The FXStreet App offers three main services: Forex News, Rates and Economic Calendar.
Pro tools for any serious Forex traders by the first independent Forex website, that’s been around since 2000. A source trusted by over 9 millions readers in 2018
Real-time coverage of the most relevant movements of the most-traded Forex pairs, economic data releases and macroeconomic news that affect currencies.
- 24h Forex News service covering over 50 currency pairs, including EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY, USD/CAD, USD/CHF, USD/AUD and more.
- From 175 to 225 pieces of news per day.
- Topics: FX, Equity Indices, Commodities, Fixed Income, Macroeconomics, Politics, Banks Quotes and Technical Analysis
You can filter the news by asset and also search them by any word (with typeahead function).
Real-time notifications will advise you each time a new news piece is released.
Real-time interbank forex rates for more than 1,600 assets across different markets - Forex, Commodities and Equities.
- Includes real-time rate and % change.
- Filter: Go for preset lists or customize your own
- Chart of the asset when clicking on its name
Real-time financial data calendar:
- 1000 economic events from 42 countries
- Includes Actual, Consensus and Previous data, as well as a Volatility indicator
- Timezone: you can choose between GMT and local time
- Real-time notification will advise you each time a new economic data is released.
- Customizable Economic Calendar alerts: You can ask to be notified when a specific data is released
Live charts for the main forex and crypto assets including EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY, BTC/USD, ETH/USD, XRP/USD, and many more.
This first glance provides the prices of the most traded forex and crypto pairs, and a quick peek at essential trading information.
With these graphs, you will be able to dig deeper and find different technical prompts such as trendlines and patterns to guide your trading to the next level.