More mobile, less desk.
To make accessing alarms, overrides and cardholder information simple the Gallagher Command Centre mobile app introduces a whole new way of interacting with the Gallagher Command Centre solution.
The app grants security staff more mobility when they are offsite or out on patrol, allowing them to spend more time away from their desk - while still maintaining full awareness of what’s happening on site.
The Command Centre application allows guards attending incidents to access relevant details remotely, and easily add alarm notes that will automatically be visible to those in the control room. Emergency wardens can manage evacuations by moving people to safe areas, and monitor a list of cardholders yet to be cleared into a safe area.
Command Centre Mobile offers the following features:
• Cardholder search to Spot Check a cardholder’s access privileges.
• View and process alarms.
• Monitor and override the status of doors and zones.
• Lockdown zones quickly.
• Trigger macros to perform custom functions.
• Disable a cardholder’s access.
• Mobile actions and events are logged in Command Centre.
• Configuration of Gallagher Bluetooth® readers.
• Alarm Push Notifications (with Gallagher Command Centre server 7.80 and above)
• Monitor cardholder safety during an emergency evacuation (with Gallagher Command Centre 8.20 and above)
Compatible with Gallagher Command Centre server version 7.30 through 8.20
To use the Gallagher Command Centre App, you must be a licensed user of the Gallagher Command Centre software.