TrainApp is a neurodidactic serious game, optimized to REACH AND CONSOLIDATE LEARNING EXCELLENCE. The new knowledge acquired not be easily forgotten over time, boosting its application to professional practice to achieve business impact.
User get on the train of their knowledge, and its way and stations become the learning path through which he will advance during the weeks that the learning project takes place:
• Self-assessment microquizzes of around 10 min per day, to calmly think about each concept and learn from mistakes done
• spiral itinerary (interleaving advance and review), which upon completion ensures that over 95% of the concepts are mastered
• personalized repetitions of questions distributed over time using an adaptive algorithm, to practice and gain agility in response
• microlearning notes with deferred feed-back, generated each time a new concept is shown (learning-by-doing)
• multiple motivational dynamics with personal, social and team challenges, to be attractive to people with different profiles, and many achievements for the recognition of users
• optional: possibility of starting the project dynamizing an event, in which attention, motivation and bidirectional communication of the attendees will be encouraged.
To access the contents of the application, users need to receive passwords provided by companies or training institutions that are the promoters of the learning project