News Leader Nice. Very convenient.
Subscribers shouldn't suffer ripoff ads Actually no one should, but especially paying customers. Each time I go to the apps home page or view an article, a new ad displays at bottom of screen. The ads blinking in red and saying the phone is infected or that memory is low are scams. The app publisher and Google should police what in my opinion are fraudulent ads. If they weren't they wouldn't be making false statements. I probably will stop using the app and may cancel subscription.
Decent but needs improvement in 2 areas The app is simple and well laid out, but there are two major issues: 1) you can only read todays articles. You are out of luck if you want to see what was in the news yesterday, and 2) response time from content servers is really slow. Hopefully that is only from the recent launch and higher than expected traffic, so I'll update this review as the issues are addressed.
Awsome Good way to get local news faster
• Be in the center of where the news happens with 360 video and virtual reality content.
• Elect to add one of our local properties to get more community news added to your feed.
• Get recommended and most popular stories for more personalized content.
• Save your favorite stories to read later.
• Sign up for a daily dose of news, sports, life, money, tech and weather stories directly to your inbox.