In this app you will find more than 550 most recognizable personalities in the world history, as well as modern celebrities: presidents and kings, composers and singers, directors, scientists, actors and athletes: John Kennedy and Winston Churchill, Antonio Vivaldi and Freddie Mercury, Alfred Hitchcock, Albert Einstein, Charlie Chaplin and Muhammad Ali. With Famous People you can learn them all!
Can you guess whose portraits are shown and get all the rewards in all levels?
The game has 6 levels, all famous people are divided into categories:
1) General level: 117 well-known persons. Isaac Newton, Arnold Schwarzenegger, and other rulers, leaders, stars and philosophers.
2) Politicians: 92 historical figures of different eras. From Marcus Aurelius to Charles de Gaulle.
3) Artists: from Vincent Van Gogh to Ilya Repin.
4) Writers and poets: from Oscar Wilde to Ernest Hemingway.
5) Musicians: from Johann Strauss to John Lennon.
6) Scientists and inventors: from Nikola Tesla to Marie Curie.
In each category you can choose different game modes:
• Guess the name of the person in the picture
• Decide which of the 4 photos shows the person. We don’t give obvious clues by offering you to find a portrait of Julius Caesar among one photo of an ancient bust and three modern color pictures, so a simple guess won’t work!
• time games about famous people (give maximum answers in 60 seconds)
• 9 pictures mode
• Spelling quiz
Learning modes that will help get to know important personalities:
• Flashcards: A link to the full biography of each person in the encyclopedia and a brief biographical info. You can regulate your studies by marking the outstanding famous people you already know to avoid further repetition and by highlighting the ones you would like to revise.
• List of legendary men and women for each level
Try to guess the famous people of different centuries and cultures from photographs, portraits and sculptures. If you love world history, this free quiz is for you. Do you remember the looks of Albert Einstein or J. R. R. Tolkien? Test yourself!