* Take command of your starship and save the galaxy in this classic retro space combat sim *
Stellar Trek - The Federation has been destroyed. Most of our fleet is in ruins, only remnants remain. You are our last hope! With your handpicked crew and a patched up starship it's up to you to drive the enemy forces back and save civilization from extinction. The enemy is ruthless and has been destroying everyone in their path. We believe that you have the skills that can save us all!
Starting out as an ensign, there will be a lot of action as you are immersed into a do-or-die situation. Glactic space is divided into many sectors. Within each sector is a quadrant. In each quadrant there might be enemies, planets, stars and a star base or two. Shields up, torpedoes armed, Fly your starship and take the war to the enemy and help build the new Concordiat of man.
Scouting the Sector - Scroll on the map and touch to use your impulse engines to move short distances. To travel to farther sectors, bring up your Star Chart to see local space. Select a Quadrant and Engage Warp and start your trek! The Star Chart will display the location of your starbase. They will show red if they are under attack, green if all is clear.
When your energy runs low, your shields stop working or you have damage to repair, take your starship and head to your local starbase. There you can enjoy some R&R while your starship gets repaired.
As you drive your enemy back, they will become relentless at trying to stop your progress. You will be rewarded with dilithium crystals for your victories. Mine crystals from local planets. Use these crystals to upgrade your starship. You can also purchase crystals to speed up your ship upgrades.
Weapon of Last Resort - the Death Ray! When it's time to take out a bunch of the enemy, and things aren't looking too good, its time for the death ray. Roll the dice as you either destroy everything within the quadrant or perform a gallant act of self immolation!
When all else fails ... Call for Help! Your starship is floating scrap, your crew is mostly dead... It's time... to ... Call for Help! Why fly solo when you have a friend at your back? It's time to hand some back...
Good Hunting out there! It's a cold and hard universe, space is full of enemies. Balance your attacks with recovery at a nearby starbase and you will progress. Don't forget the enemy has a few tricks up their sleeves that they won't hesitate to use. Oh, and watch out for black holes and supernovas!
* To win at Stellar Trek, make sure you watch your energy and shields, and head to a starbase often to recharge and repair. Mine planets for the crystals to make upgrades happen faster, return to a starbase to sell your cargo.
*Unique Features* - space combat / space battle / space fighter sim
• Become the hero of the galaxy starting from your home star
• trek across a vast galaxy with 60 star systems as well as hundreds of planets and bases.
• Achievements and leaderboards to track your progress
• Upgrade your spaceships and weapons systems, power-ups
• Take part in epic battles
• Mine planets for their dilithium crystals
• Hours and hours of gameplay
• High-quality visuals including models, textures and effects
All for free !
*and don't forget our sister space sim Stellar Patrol