Until the day when, awakened by the vibrations and the sound of pickaxes, the Dragons, Guardians of stones got out of their torpor ...
Play as a powerful warrior and defend your life against these ancient dragons!
A stunning 2D hack and slash game where each level increases in complexity with monsters becoming more and more aggressive!
- Opportunity for improvement of technical character with overpowered talents,
- A boss to face each 10 levels,
- Exclusive gifts unlockables for the game Blablaland.com (mount, skins, power)
- An addictive and frantic gameplay.
Find us on http://horia.niveau99.com,
Follow us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/niveau99.horia
NIGHTMARES AND CREEPY CREATURES WAIT FOR YOU IN THIS AMAZING ONE-FINGER-SHOOTER
Spooklands is a unique survival game in which you tap to shoot, and shoot to move. With every touch, your character fires in your finger's direction, and is knocked back the other way.
Master your skills to destroy the nightmare hordes in fast-paced matches for survival, and try to beat all final bosses: the Curupira, the Spider Queen and the Goat Demon.
BRIGHT COLORS AND POWER-UPS: Improve your performance with awesome unlockable items like the Edible Snail, the Fist of Might, the Happy Face and the Wand of Crystal Power.
THREE INFINITE LEVELS: Meet the mythic creeps of Amazonia, the eight-legged horrors of the Spider's Nest, and the dead demon-things of Necropolis.
TAP OR HOLD: Every weapon comes with two uses. Tap to use them the regular way, or hold to charge a powerful shot. Charged shots may pierce, multiply or explode on contact!
COMPETE WITH FRIENDS: Master your surviving skills and the combo system to beat your friends' high scores! Game Center integration complete with achievements.
PROUD BOSS HUNTER: Beat a level's boss multiple times in a single run to earn Skull Badges. The level thumbnails will show the maximum number of badges you got on a match.
- A survival shooter like no other!
- One-finger shooter: you tap to shoot to move.
- Destroy the nightmare hordes, don't touch the creeps.
- Extra points for combos, when you get many monsters with a shot.
- 3 difficulty levels, 3 themes: Amazonia, Spider's Nest and Necropolis.
- 10 unlockable powerups, including the Fist of Might and the Edible Snail.
- Beat your friends' scores and challenge them on the leaderboards!
A solitary warrior is left defenceless on a remote outpost trying to survive a never ending onslaught of attackers. They will attack with fire, missiles and jumping, whilst all you can do is to avoid them and try to survive. 'Fight' in a variety of different battlefields with nothing more than a will to live.
2 Game modes - Levels / Survival
Simple tap controls!
Y U NO BUY YET?
Jump, slide, bounce and run your way to safety in this Rage Comics themed escape game!
Avoid obstacles such as rage people, crates, spikes and springs!
This game features 20 extremely challenging levels that will make you either feel like a boss or a derp for hours on end
Also test your skills in Survival Mode to see how far you can run with one life
Buy now or be forever alone...
Stay tuned for more level packs and game modes coming soon!
Characters based on popular rage comics and memes -
Poker Face, Forever Alone, Me Gusta, Y U NO, LOL Guy
If you love Rage Comics you will love this game!
Don't be a derp, try it now!
Make good curves to progress in the main level, and try to beat your best score !
- vertical scrolling
- random emergence of obstacles
- scoring !
Saving with Piggy is a educational game that helps young children (age 2 to 5) learn about coins by feeding piggy (aka, putting coins in the piggy bank). The game features Piggy, a lovable animated piggy bank that needs help saving coins.
Through four levels of play, your child can:
* learn the visually appearance of pennies, nickels, dimes, and quarters.
* learn the relative value of the coins (which is worth more or less).
* learn the monetary value of each coin (i.e., a quarter is worth 25 cents).
* learn the process of saving money.
Once your child masters the four levels of the game, challenge them to play the endless mode and save as much money as possible to help reinforce the concepts learned in the game.
The game is 100% free-to-play (with no in-app purchases).
The game is developed by the Games for Entertainment and Learning (GEL) Lab at Michigan State University and supported by the Michigan State University Federal Credit Union.
New in this version:
• Champions Edition!
• Added four new levels!
• New tennis ball projectile!
• User interface overhaul.
• Level tweaks.
• New music and sound effects.
• MSU fact updates.
• Added snowmen from Maryland and Rutgers.
• Minor bug fixes.
• Added support for iOS 8, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, iPad Mini 3, and iPad Air 2.