Co-parenting is a journey that can include bumps in the road, unexpected hurdles and emotional times. Peaceful CoParenting Messenger grows with you on this journey by giving you the tools you need to gain peace with every step.
FREE to sign up, FREE to use!
Check out these FREE features:
• Weekly tips that promote healthy communication
• Keep the peace using the "bad words" filter
• Choose pre-written messages that help co-parents keep the peace
• Flag “important” or “offensive” messages
• Enjoy knowing the date and time messages are sent and seen
• Export the entire message communication, or just those within a specific time frame to share with others or print for court-admissible use
• Get resources about healthy communication: books, articles, and co-parenting classes available to you!
• Tamper-proof and unalterable documentation of communication to use in legal situations.
• Ability to attach documents and photos to share info with your co-parent
• Safe and Secure: All your data is kept safe in the cloud and available only to you
These “create the peace” features are available with subscription:
• Limit the length of text messages so they're concise and to the point
• Set the number of messages you'd like to receive each day
• Determine the time of day you want to receive messages
• Canned messages can force parents to use pre-written messages to cut out the nastiness but keep communication open about the important stuff - you children!
• Establish a waiting period if you’d like cooling-off time between messages to promote thoughtful messages and diffuse a heated exchange
Here’s what one user (shinebright2021) said about Peaceful Parent:
“Peaceful CoParenting has been a lifesaver. For many years my son’s father, and I have had many unproductive conversations. Which ultimately directly impacts our son. Peaceful CoParenting has provided an invaluable tool to ensure the emotion is taken out, and only the facts are communicated between parties. It allows us to pause, and be thoughtful with our communication. And, maybe, just maybe a little kinder. In addition, the support/customer service in navigating the App has been excellent. Thank you Peaceful CoParent; thank you for giving us the gift of peace!”
Sometimes it's hard to know how to respond to messages from your co-parent. That's why we give users Resources and Tips right inside the app every day that teach co-parents about healthy communication. Whether issues include child custody, navigating separation and divorce, parenting plans, or litigation and court appearances, Peaceful CoParenting Messenger can help.
Bill Eddy, pioneer of the High Conflict Personality Theory, attorney, licensed clinical social worker, speaker, trainer and expert in conflict resolution, contributes to the tips and information we bring to you inside Peaceful CoParent to help you create harmony with your co-parent. Straight from the High Conflict Institute, we’ve got your back on specific strategies that can help you and your co-parent communicate in a healthier way!
Peaceful CoParenting, as suggested in Eddy’s latest book BIFF for Co-Parents: Your Guide to Difficult Texts, Emails and Social Media posts, can help provide the structure you need to gain peace and harmony in your co-parenting relationship.
We want to hear from you about how to make our app better. Suggest pre-written messages that you think should be added. Give us feedback on how we can improve. We give you our word to take your feedback to heart and make changes for the best product possible. Email email@example.com.
Learn more and join the co-parenting conversation on Facebook @peacefulparentapp.com