Contains English (https://github.com/jasonphillips/react-crossword-generator) and Slovenian (https://github.com/trinajstica/ua) vocabulary with necessary hints and descriptions.
Puzzle assistant (UA5), an assistant with the help of which you can solve puzzles and crosswords. Completely free and easy to use. It contains a huge number of Slovenian and English passwords and descriptions.
* Removing duplicate entries: enter #rmdup in the search field and press the search button.
* Delete change history: #rmhis
* Making a backup: #backup
* Restore backup: #restore
* Remove backup: #rmbackup
* Quick help: enter ? in the search field.
* Emptying the database: #rmall - be careful with this command, your entries are irretrievably deleted, so use the #backup command first
* Restoring the original database: #restoreall - be careful with this command, your entries are irretrievably deleted!
* Adding a new password and description can also be faster than it seems at first glance. Enter the password and description in the search field, click on + and confirm the entry. All in one fell swoop.
* You can update the database via the [ Receive changes ] button.
* Use of the search engine: password and description are separated by a space in the search engine, passwords are entered without spaces, even multi-word ones, just like they are entered in crossword puzzles. The password can also contain dots for unknown letters. If you want more hits, add a plus sign "+" to the end of the password or description.
Examples of searches:
[password description] : search by password and description (password and description are separated by a space)
[ge.lo] : search for a password with an unknown letter replaced by a dot (.)
[ge.lo description] : search for a password with an unknown letter and a partial description
[ description]: start the search by description by entering a space, then enter the parts of the description you want to find, use more words, eliminate more unnecessary entries from the results
The number of hits is always limited to 10, if you add the + sign to the password or description, more hits are displayed.
Example of a search with more than 10 hits:
[password description+], [password+ description], [password+], [ description+] : show all hits
Links to other passwords in the database: We can use links to other passwords in the description by using @password to link. Example of use: See also @rešeto