- Side effects: Know about a medicine's impact on pregnancy, lactation and its effect on your body if you consume alcohol. 100,000+ Medicines listed!
- Substitutes: Medicines with the same composition can be made by different manufacturers. Some may be 90% cheaper than what you’re prescribed.
- Information: Know about typical ailments a medicine is prescribed for and understand its action on your body.
- Ordering: Order Allopathic medicines, Homeopathic pills, Cancer and other Speciality drugs - through the app with a few clicks. Earn upto 15% discounts. Available only in Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Noida.
- Diagnostic Tests: Book blood tests, thyroid tests through the app, and save around 30%
Awards & Recognition:
- Rated one of the best “Made in India” apps by Apple in 2014.
- Recognized by the Government of India - Ministry of Health and Family Welfare as a m-health initiative that consumers can use
- Ranked Top App in Medical Category in India - Android & iOS
- Frost & Sullivan Award for "Innovative Healthcare Service Delivery Model of the Year”
- VC Circle Award for the "Most promising Healthcare startup”
- Winner of m-Billionth award for m-health in South Asia
The Indian Express: http://archive.indianexpress.com/news/drugs-on-the-net/1147273/
The Economic Times: http://articles.economictimes.indiatimes.com/2014-10-30/news/55595277_1_wellness-market-nutrition-market-healthkart
Business Standard: http://www.business-standard.com/article/pti-stories/healthkart-bets-big-on-health-nutrition-mkt-in-india-114103000884_1.html
The Business Line: http://www.thehindubusinessline.com/features/smartbuy/generic-drugs-search-app-gets-2-lakh-downloads-in-2-weeks/article5670496.ece
Your Story: http://yourstory.com/2014/11/healthkart-plus/
- Identity: To help the login/sign up process become smoother.
- Photos/Media/Files: To store and retrieve your uploaded prescriptions.
- Camera/Microphone: To allow you to take a photo of your prescriptions to send us.
You will find a solution to almost everything right here. With the increased stress and pollution, make sure your health, beauty and wellness is taken care of from head to toe. These easy to follow Ayurvedic remedies in hindi hold the age old secrets of Indian medicine that can treat almost all the ailments.
Benefits of ayurvedic gharelu upchar
✓ Made up from herbs, spices, fruits, and vegetables
✓ Simple to prepare, pure and no side effects on body
✓ Can cure 100's of ailments, like Acne, Hair loss, Backache
✓ Effective to boost your child's immunity
✓ Help to recover fast in seniors
✓ Inexpensive and joy of self cure
☀☀☀ Other Features ☀☀☀
☛ No Internet Connection Require
☛ Share the app directly in whatsapp
☛ Intuitive Design
This app will teach you most common medical things daily till 30 days which every person should know.
This app is free of cost and can be used offline.
Disease and Treatments
Amazing Medical Facts
Tips of The Day
Medical dictionary is a free hand book more like a Medical dictionary for emergency lookup on disease names to assist individuals and to Physicians. Medical Dictionary is a leading medical word dictionary used by health care professionals today in this modern technology world.
This mobile application aids not only Specialists, General Physicians but also nurse routines at any given point of the day.
This App provides broad classification of medicines, symptoms of Sickness, expert prescribes, recommend drugs and information about adverse problems, Clinical diagnosis, Nursing central facts and patient care.
• My Drug List – Add your medications to instantly assemble relevant medical information in a simple, easy to read personalized format. Access in-depth consumer information, FDA alerts, drug interactions, plus food, allergy and medical condition interactions. An invaluable tool for medication management and adherence.
• Complete Drugs A to Z listings – Fast search, accurate suggestion engine and the most comprehensive database of drug information available online.
• Pill Identifier – Identify any meds simply by entering an imprint, shape or color. Database updated daily.
• Interactions Checker – Provides a list of interactions that may occur when different drugs are taken at the same time. Also checks food interactions automatically.
• Q & A – Ask a specific question about your medication. Search on thousands of questions and answers.
• Health Professionals – Quick access to all the tools you know and trust.
• Many more helpful tools. Try the Symptom Checker. Lookup specialised databases for side effects and dosage information. Not quite sure how to spell a drug name? Use the phonetic search.
The app requires full network access to gain access to the Drugs.com drug information database.
The app requires access to "Photos / Media / Files" to allow the app to be installed on the SD Card. We do not read your photos, media or files.
Important Notice: You must not rely on this application alone to remember to take your prescriptions or to replace medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always consult with your healthcare professional.
Drugs.com does not provide medical or treatment advice. Always consult with a physician.
Follow us on Twitter @drugscom for tips and updates.
Drugs.com is the most popular, comprehensive and up-to-date source of drug information online. Providing free, peer-reviewed, accurate and independent data on more than 24,000 prescription drugs, over-the-counter medicines & natural products. Drugs.com is a multiple Webby Award nominee and attracts more than 24 million U.S. visitors per month (Comscore, December 2014).
If you have any feature requests, suggestions or you simply need help, please visit http://www.drugs.com/apps/support/ and our responsive support team will prioritize your request.
This medical disease hand book can act as a clinical advisor for self diagnosis and can also be used to look up symptoms, diseases and treatment. Medical diseases dictionary free download is like a FREE Doctor at home for common diseases and treatment codes.
Diseases dictionary FREE - Medical App Features:
- Works Offline without internet.
- Detailed description of all major medical conditions and diseases.
- Information regarding treatment of diseases for all medical conditions and symptoms along with medication information, medication interaction and drug side effects.
- Medical reference book and thesaurus covering all medical terminologies and abbreviations.
- Prescription drug info along with pill description is provided in the treatment section.
- Physicians desk reference and pharmaceuticals dictionary.
- A handy free pocket guide for nurses for use as an emergency guide.
Who can use this free disease dictionary:
Healthcare professionals, pharmaceuticals, physicians, hospital nurses, medical students, nursing professionals, pharmacy, physician assistants and for students who work in clinical practice & dispensary.
This app cannot and should not replace a pharmacist or a doctor consultation. App content is only for pocket reference & educational purposes. Consult a doctor before actual usage of any of the information in this app.
The remedies mainly comprises of powders, tablets, decoctions, medicated oils etc. prepared from natural herbs, plants and minerals. So this are accepted and assimilated in the body and it guides you to achieve physical and spiritual healing of disease to promote good health, prevent diseases and acquire longevity. In this app for each disease definitive information, common symptoms, dietetics and remedies have been provided. It is a holistic and natural healing approach used during diagnosis and therapy with simplest and most common ingredients to create remedy with most effective cures for ailments.
This information is not a substitute for professional medical or health advice, examination, diagnosis, or treatment. This app disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. App developers will not be responsible for anything.
List of Contents
1. Cardio Vascular System
2. Digestive system
3. Endocrine - Central Nervous
4. Endocrine - Reproductive
5. Endocrine - Alimentary
6. The Eye
7. Female Reproductive System
8. Lymphatic System
9. Male Reproductive System
10. Muscular System - Back
11. Muscular System - Front
12. Nervous System
13. Respiratory System
14. Skeletal System - Back
15. Skeletal System - Front
16. Urinary System
- Illustration of each biological system that can be zoomed using pinch touch.
- Description of each element represented in each biological system.
- Reference links to wiki for more thorough descriptions.
- To view a specific biological system one has to select it from the main list. This will open a new view with an illustration of the biological system. The user can zoom the image to see details better by using the pinch zoom. To view more information about a topic, just click on the item. If the user wants a more detailed description there is a "More Information Wiki" button, which is available behind the menu button of the device.
Note: Ad supported application. For ad free version buy Human Anatomy Pro
We have done our best to facilitate your search of numerous drugs and diseases. Our application offers you an extensive drug guide and a disease guide.
We do our best to monitor all novel and rare medicines and update our information on a daily basis, to make sure that we provide you with the latest data. With our medical application you will be able to choose the most effective, fast-acting and least harmful drugs.
Stay healthy and remember that your health is in your hands!
This application includes:
1. Drug Handbook
2. General Diseases - Handbook
-- Update #2
QuickRx provides practical information in very efficient way. During preparation of application effort has been taken to provide authentic information in easy way. This is very powerful app contains everything you need to provide better care to your patients including information on dosing and administration, adverse reactions, important interactions and patient teaching. It can be carried anywhere without any fear of loss of internet connection.
• Offline data base information of drugs
• Prescription & safety information
•31000+ brand names with indian MRP
Enhanced Version of Quick Rx with bug fixes and added Drugs!
Join 3,000,000+ healthcare professionals and consumers users who are using iPharmacy ® to manage your medication, access dosage, side effect and warnings and etc for FDA approved medications.
<<<< Powered by GoodRx to find the lowest meds:
Easily compare prices at local and mail order pharmacies to find the lowest price.
--- Over 1 million prices for more than 6,000 drugs at every major US pharmacy chain and many local stores
--- Prices from all major US pharmacy chains and online pharmacies Information on manufacturer discount cards (free coupons provided by pharmaceutical manufacturers that can save you $500 or more)
-- Incredible saving: might be less than your copay!
-- One click refill to main pharmacy chains: CVS, RiteAid, Walgreens, Costco, WalMart and more!
<< User testimonials <<<
“iPharmacy is a one-stop shopping for medicine information and savings.” A Patient
“This application has helped me with identifying many pills and has given me GREAT information on the 12 medications I take!” A Diabetes Patient
“ I use iPharmacy to make sure all my medicines play nicely with each other and to know when is the best time to take them. “ A Traumatic Brain Injury Survivor
**An excellent medical dictionary for both consumers and health professionals**
** Built-in 12,000 high quality pill and package images**
** Controlled substances which are susceptible to addiction and abuse are labelled by US Department of Justice schedules. Best for law enforcement officers.
# Identify medication of interest by brand name, generic name (ingredient), color/shape/imprint and bar code!
# "Best iPhone App for Prescription Reference" in the O'Reilly book titled "Best iPhone Apps", (2nd edition) 2010. (http://bit.ly/BestRxRef)
# 2000 Controlled Substances by DEA Scheduling
# Identify more than 10000 drug by imprint, color and shape!
# Find out customer ratings / comments of your prescription.
# Most commented medication includes XANAX, OXYCONTIN, ZOLOFT, PERCOCET, LISINOPRIL, ADDERALL, GABAPENTIN, ATIVAN, VICODIN and more.
REMINDER TO TRACK YOUR MEDICATION
Maintaining a proper medication schedule requires discipline, and a helping hand from the iPharmacy app.
Medical compliance is one of the biggest boosts you can give to your health.
The iPharmacy app enables you to set reminders for multiple medications.
MEDICATION GUIDE INCLUDES
o Exclusively FDA-approved drug information such as:
o Indications & Usage
o Dosage & administration
o Warnings and precautions
o Adverse reactions
o Drug interactions
Plus more features coming soon!
Please visit our website or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
The iPharmacy application and its owners are not affiliated with FDA. All information presented by the application is for educational purpose solely. Nothing on the application should be taken to constitute professional advice or a formal recommendation. We exclude all representations and warranties relating to the content and use of these applications.
Poor diet will result in a weakened immune system. Others factors such as stress, smoking, excess alcohol and caffeine, food additives, pesticides, pollution, lack of sleep and exercise also weakens the immune system.
Good immune system will help to fight with flu or influenza also.
This information is not a substitute for professional medical or health advice, examination, diagnosis, or treatment. This app disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. For more info, See Disclaimer
Have one-touch access to list of missed doses, so that you can get on a call with your doctor and seek remedial dosage.
Adhering to the prescribed medicine schedule is an issue a lot of people face.
This is 1mg's approach to solve it.
Our 1mg app has already been recognized by Apple among the "Best New Apps", Best Apps "Made in India"
It is also the #1 Medical app on Play Store, App Store.