Genesis Connected will help you make ownership of your Genesis vehicle even more comfortable by staying in touch with you whenever you want.
You can use the Genesis Connected Services app to find your vehicle, find destinations, parking spaces, gas stations and restaurants. Also, you can send the location from the app directly to the car navigation system. Plus, you always have quick access to important data, such as driving statistics, at your fingertips. You can monitor the status of key components and systems in your Genesis, such as the status of tire pressures, brakes, airbags and active safety systems, and you can even remotely control your vehicle's functions via the Genesis Connected Services app.
Just download the app, enter the VIN of your car, and get access to new features:
1. Car location: you will never forget where you parked. The exact location of your Genesis is displayed on a map in the app.
2. Send destination to car navigation system: Find parking spaces and gas stations, discover destinations and restaurants and send the location directly to your car navigation system.
3. Vehicle status report: Receive notifications about the status of vehicle systems on your smartphone.
4. My Trips: contains information about your previous trips, including trip time, distance traveled, average and maximum speed.
5. Condition of your vehicle: Check the status of your Genesis systems such as door locks, ignition, air conditioning and battery status.
6. Vehicle Survey Check: You can monitor the situation around your vehicle from anywhere in the world by viewing panoramic cameras directly from the Genesis Connected Services app.
7. Remote locking / unlocking of doors: remote locking and unlocking of the car.
8. Remote engine start: you can start or stop the engine remotely by presetting the engine running time.
9. Remote climate control: set the desired temperature in the car and start the engine remotely from the app.
10. Notification of the likelihood of theft: you will be notified when the door locks are broken.
11. Linking your driver profile to your Genesis Connected account allows you to link your Genesis driver profile to your personal Genesis Connected account so that you can check and change your vehicle settings in the app at any time. You can also back up your vehicle settings and apply them to other Genesis vehicles.
12. Valet Mode: Allows you to monitor vehicle status (vehicle location, driving time, driving distance and maximum speed) from the app while someone else (eg a valet) is driving. The valet driver can only access limited information on the infotainment system.
13. Navigation to Door: Allows you to continue navigating to your final destination on your smartphone after parking your Genesis.
※ Functions may vary depending on vehicle equipment.