This app contains the questions from the book often called the 'the best NCLEX® exam review book ever,' Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN® Examination, 7th Edition provides everything you need to prepare for the NCLEX RN exam - 5,200 NCLEX examination-style questions. Don't make the mistake of assuming the quality of the questions is the same in all NCLEX exam review books, because only this app includes the kind of questions that consistently test the critical thinking skills necessary to pass today's NCLEX exam. Even better, all answers include detailed rationales to help you learn from your answer choices, as well as test-taking strategies with tips on how to best approach each question. Written by the most trusted name in NCLEX review, Linda Anne Silvestri, and updated to reflect the most current 2016 NCLEX test plan, Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN® Examination, 7th Edition is THE book of choice for NCLEX examination review. But don't just take our word for it - read any customer review or ask your classmates to see why there's nothing else like it!
- Over 5100+ questions offer ample testing practice.
- UNIQUE! A detailed test-taking strategy and rationale is included for each question, offering clues for analyzing and uncovering the correct answer option, and guiding users to remediation in Saunders Strategies for Test Success: Passing Nursing School and the NCLEX® Exam and Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN® Exam.
- 15 practice exams with 265 questions each help you to practice using the same electronic testing format they will experience on the exam
- 85 question comprehensive exams covers all content areas in the same percentages that they are covered on the actual NCLEX-RN test plan
- Rationales and strategies help you understand why your selected answer was right or wrong and strengthen your knowledge of key exam content areas..
- Well-organized, test-question formatsimplifies preparation for the exam..
- Realistic test taking experience..
- Study progress can be tracked and resumed as you progress on preparation..
- Bookmark feature enables you to mark your favorite questions..
- Test history feature to review all your test results..
- Access anywhere, no need of internet.
Please contact us if you have any questions, suggestions, or comments - firstname.lastname@example.org